Logged in From Someone Else's ID

Yugal

For a few days I am getting very poor speed, I visited this link http://172.30.3.130:9090/SSSS_Servlet?key1=usage&exceed=usage and found out that logged in user id was not mine, it seems that I am logged in from some else's account. How is it even possible?

Yugal

@nitinmits I can't understand how is it even possible? LineMan visited the house and checked the line and as expected there was no fault from my end. I think the problem is either at local exchange or some nationwide issue.

Yugal

I just checked at selfcare portal and found out that for past 24 hours my BB session usage has not been logged there. So now it is certain that I am currently logged in from someone else's account.

nitinmits

Regulars
@nitinmits I can't understand how is it even possible? LineMan visited the house and checked the line and as expected there was no fault from my end. I think the problem is either at local exchange or some nationwide issue.
This is nationwide issue. I posted the issue on their twitter handle and from then the ip address used to check usage is not working and also the bsnl pro app.