Locked Nokia G-2425G-A settings

• Thread starter Thread starter flame
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 41,862
Guys, go to this thread and follow SomeGuy's comment to get shell access and then run commands from my comment to unlock webUI.

hi friends i found solution to use Nokia G2425A in other network, DM me
How?

@Superstar follow the steps in the thread I posted above. It'll unlock webUI including pppoe credentials. You can use it for any broadband.
Alternatively, you can export the config file, decrypt it (steps in the thread I posted), edit the pppoe credentials in the XML, repack the XML and import the generated cfg file to router.

@Superstar follow the steps in the thread I posted above. It'll unlock webUI including pppoe credentials. You can use it for any broadband.
Alternatively, you can export the config file, decrypt it (steps in the thread I posted), edit the pppoe credentials in the XML, repack the XML and import the generated cfg file to router.
Can one also covert it from GPON to EPON?

Has anyone tried hooking up their non wireless printer to their Nokia ONT?
In my case I have a HP Laser MFP, and a Nokia G-140W-F GPON Gateway.

My cousin has this old school printer which works perfectly well for her and is a decent enough printer for her day to day use if you ask me. I just want the hassle of connecting to usb cable everytime she wants to print some documents to the PC by just setting it up.

I have failed and it is not working. The printer is showing in the list of connected devices in the attached picture, but I am not able to set it up on the computer PC or Mac.
Can I get some assistance from the learned members of the forum or by someone who has successfully set a similar setup on the Nokia ONT on either of the above-mentioned operating systems.
Please help and guide me.!!
Screenshot-20220316-011007-2.png

The printer is showing in the list of connected devices in the attached picture
It's not?

When it does show up (as a printer and not as a mass storage for their driver CD-ROM), you will have to manually add it once on your favorite OS using LPR, most likely (Search for "Connect network printer using LPR on my favorite OS"). If it shows up as mass storage and your router can't switch USB mode, there isn't much you can do about it without modifying either your printer's or router's firmware.