Loads of Americans are unable to accept that Nina Davuluri of Indian origin became Miss America 2014

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 3,576
lmao!

Its a political decision, I guess. And, all the Indians who are crying racism, they must think if any foreigner has won anything of such sort in India.
Just 2-3 days back, in jhalak dikhla ja Drashti won it, despite Loraine was a better dancer and deserved to win.
People didn't want to see Sonia Gandhi (yeah she is a money grubbing bi##ch) as their P.M. (Yeah, as per constitution she couldn't become P.M., but I am talking about people consensus)
People in India are pseudo non-racist.
I personally believe some American girl should have become Miss America.
And last thing, Nina Davulari is not beautiful, she didn't deserve to become Miss India if she were living in India. But it is a political decision.

I am not sure if Indian laws prohibited Sonia Gandhi from becoming the PM of India. America has a law that would have stopped her there. But India doesn't from what I understand.
And Nina Davuluri is American. Her parents might have been born in India. But she is an American.

Abdul Kalam had said that in his autibiography that Sonia couldn't become P.M. I don't know the exact law. And, Subramaniam Swami said the same thing. Sonia is not so selfless, not to cling to the power.
And, Nina is an Indian-American, her father migrated in 1981, and she was born in 1989. Few people migrate to India, as here in India there is lack of almost everything.
Nina's family migrated 30 years back. I said a girl of foreign origin (like India, China, Japan etc) should not become Miss America.

Davuluri was born in Syracuse, New York.
That makes her an American. Just like Barack Obama is an American and not Kenyan. America is mostly made up of people who immigrated from other countries. Only Red Indians are supposed to be actual native Americans. I am guessing based your definition of American, Obama should not be the President of America as well.

You're right. Obama shouldn't have been President.
He proved it right, he's one of the worst presidents America ever have had.

Ultimately, any publicity is good. God bless Nina
Lets all support her by goggling her name 😀