• Thread starter Thread starter jayesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 2,884

jayesh

Regular
ISP
vsnl/mtnl/ISdn backup for home use... bharti/reliance/mtnl/vsnl for office use
View attachment 258Hey friends... hi thereI was just checking the register.mtnl. site for my usage and in one column it says under sessiontotal billed 8064 mb 😱 does it mean i am gonna get a bill of 8000+???? :blink: am enclosing my urm usage for the month there have a been few times i overshot so thats cool billing for that... can someone guide me how to read this damn statement ...

tried opening ur attechment... says the directory name is invalid...now the thing is if ur frm mum theyv added a coloumn to ignore the adsl mb used.. theyr servers r faulty n theyr workin on it!!

me too same problem take a snap by printscr button then in paint save as jpeg and attach.One thing i know is as long as you have few mb left in asdsl free mbyou are safe....

Originally posted by hbkwarez@Aug 27 2005, 02:46 AM
me too same problem take a snap by printscr button then in paint save as jpeg and attach.

One thing i know is as long as you have few mb left in asdsl free mb
you are safe....
[snapback]23319[/snapback]
[/quote]

oops..#@$@# my bad

ive stopped using the connection till i dont see my next months bill. i have had a bad experience in the past with isp's and dont want to repeat it 🙁

the account will be reset on 1st any way i can see how much i will be billed for around the time

im including the file again... if one of u guys can look at it and tell me ive overshot a lot of times so i can expect a big bill but how big is what i wanna know

here is the file

That is shock!!!I think u have d/l that muchcause ur 12 to 8 is zeroafter that it is calculatedif not then ...........

wo... but its also written that ignore the quantity billed if its unltd... now the thing.. their servers are screwed up... as long as u think uv not downloaded bet 8am and 11.59pm in the day much... or witin 500mb ur not in for a ass job.... but if u have then ur gonna get piles!!!

Nothin seriousRestart router at 00.10 and also at 07.50 hrsI have been stressing enuf on this forum that restarting is must.I can see that u have router on from 00.00 to 20.00 (approx)Counters at MTNL still dont work properly

Originally posted by sanke1@Aug 27 2005, 01:07 PM
Nothin serious

Restart router at 00.10 and also at 07.50 hrs

I have been stressing enuf on this forum that restarting is must.
I can see that u have router on from 00.00 to 20.00 (approx)
Counters at MTNL still dont work properly
[snapback]23342[/snapback]
[/quote]

exactly .. ive forgotten to do that a few times... i use a utility that restarts the pc sharp at 750 everyday so it kills the download . the few times it went over when the pc hung and my newsgroup client kept going in the background till i reset it.

sigh cant make out how much of a bill ill get till then modem off.

Originally posted by jayesh@Aug 27 2005, 08:45 PM
exactly .. ive forgotten to do that a few times... i use a utility that restarts the pc sharp at 750 everyday so it kills the download . the few times it went over when the pc hung and my newsgroup client kept going in the background till i reset it.
sigh cant make out how much of a bill ill get till then modem off.
[snapback]23345[/snapback]
[/quote]

dude
restarting the is of no use cause it will only stop the d/l
but till ur adsl lamp is on ur connected to mtnl

Originally posted by akash@Aug 27 2005, 02:04 PM
dude
restarting the is of no use cause it will only stop the d/l
but till ur adsl lamp is on ur connected to mtnl
[snapback]23349[/snapback]
[/quote]

true ive screwed up there oh well just hope i dont get hit too hard

Originally posted by dearashwin@Aug 27 2005, 01:18 PM
thers an excellent thread on automated router starting in this forum!!
[snapback]23346[/snapback]
[/quote]
]

ive disabled the router and use a direct dial out now. set my programme to power down the machine since ip is allocated direct to machine no issues now on this.

am just scared of my bill hence playing it safe

Originally posted by dearashwin@Aug 27 2005, 08:05 PM
k... i understand the anxiety... il be doin that too once i get a bad bill!!
[snapback]23382[/snapback]
[/quote]

yea ok..

i cant figure out this system of mtnl measure... in one place for eg

03/Aug/2005 22:27:19 03/Aug/2005 22:33:20 305.9151

in 6 minutes i got 300 odd mb??

guys if one of u who can make sense of this can have a look at my bill ( its the second attachment ) and roughly determine how much i can expect... i would be in your debt... i know tall order but im sweating bricks here