Live-in relationships getting equal status as Marriages in India

• Thread starter Thread starter moindear
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 6,694
Manu is the guy who wrote Manusmruti, a "code of conduct" guide book for hindus.The stuff in that book ranges from reasonable to totally outrageous. It is the single most controversial hindu text and most critics of hinduism tend to use words and sentences from this book to make a point against hinduism.There is a theory getting popular among religion study groups that hinduism is a "word of mouth" religion, that it(texts) is passed down to future generations through series of social advises given to us by our dadi maa chacha chachi etc.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manusm%E1%B9%9Bti

Ah Lord Manu... Need to read more about him.
The lifespan of one Manu, is 71 Mahayugas (306,720,000 years), and each Mahayuga is 4,320,000 years.
This thing is deep. 😱

Long story short, couples living together are not gaining any new rights, but they are getting provisions listed for being punished.

I do not know more about this rule, but according to the Indian Act now if you are not married and live together and having sex with your partner. You will be regarded as legally married......

I have never had a girlfriend in my entire life. What to do? I tried Tinder, Ashley Madison, Hot or Not, but no luck so far. All I have in my sadistic life are massage parlours

Last edited:
Reactions: SVK