Listening To The Radio Online

• Thread starter Thread starter Superman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 7,318
So you too see Kiddy stuff..... sure thing there are humorous... Hey Sush .. can we change the login username to some thing else..... going thru the thread .. i have impulse of changing my login name too.. 🙂-pranKster.

everybody wants to become a superhero.. 😛.. wow.. who would've imagined.. online radio.. to superheroes.. i dare someone to guess where the topic is headed next! 😀

wat about ....shoutcast ....they do have lot of online ...indian radioand we fogot the great ....superhero Krish....be a proud Indian ...

I am Backkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.Sorry I was away in the Gotham City whacking baddies.It is time beat up some BSNL people... net is so darn slow..

coz he/ it is a bot (ai???). Lets try the Turing test on him/ it. Are you a bot Mr. www_tunein_in.

That may be a standard response. One final question and thats it. Tell us the name of the current president of Venezuela and also the distance of Alpha Centauri form from earth in light years?

No response? We are getting increasingly suspicious.

Great. I hereby proclaim that www_tunein_in is not a bot.Welcome to India Broadband Forum.