Listening To The Radio Online

• Thread starter Superman
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 32
  • Views: Views 7,090
P

pranKster

ISP
Tata Indicom quick Power 360 + 9 to 9 for 299 @ 2 MBPS !
So you too see Kiddy stuff..... sure thing there are humorous... Hey Sush .. can we change the login username to some thing else..... going thru the thread .. i have impulse of changing my login name too.. :)-pranKster.

M

mystery_inc18

Regulars
ISP
Airtel (512kbps)
u want to change ur name to --" :) " :eek: :eek: ???

N

nightwolf2k5

local welder/Lobotomist
ISP
b-s-n-l
everybody wants to become a superhero.. :p.. wow.. who would've imagined.. online radio.. to superheroes.. i dare someone to guess where the topic is headed next! :D

K

kambui

The Hardware Guy
ISP
BSNL Dataone Home 500 @ 256kbps
wat about ....shoutcast ....they do have lot of online ...indian radioand we fogot the great ....superhero Krish....be a proud Indian ...

B

batman.

I am Backkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.Sorry I was away in the Gotham City whacking baddies.It is time beat up some BSNL people... net is so darn slow..

W

www_tunein_in

ISP
Bharti
Try www.tunein.in :yahoo:

to listen to 24*7 Live Tamil, Hindi, Kannada, Telugu and Malayalam Online Radios.

Regards,
Music Lover:thumbsup:

manu1991

manu1991

Ancient Philospher
ISP
Hyperoptic
^^ too big a font and why is ur name www_tunein_in

G

gregory house

philosopher-in-chief
ISP
Reliance Dialup
coz he/ it is a bot (ai???). Lets try the Turing test on him/ it. Are you a bot Mr. www_tunein_in.

W

www_tunein_in

ISP
Bharti
No Yaaar..... No bot... No Spam...... You People have requested, I have given...... Thus it........................

G

gregory house

philosopher-in-chief
ISP
Reliance Dialup
That may be a standard response. One final question and thats it. Tell us the name of the current president of Venezuela and also the distance of Alpha Centauri form from earth in light years?

No response? We are getting increasingly suspicious.

G

gregory house

philosopher-in-chief
ISP
Reliance Dialup
Great. I hereby proclaim that www_tunein_in is not a bot.Welcome to India Broadband Forum.