• Thread starter Thread starter Asterix
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2,142

Asterix

Regular
ISP
MTNL
I am seeking to compile a list of unlimited plans available in India along with their prices.So far I know of Tata Indicom: 551 pm for 64 kbps around 1000 pm for 128 kbpsAirtelAround 700 pm for 128 kbpsaround 1000 pm for 256 kbsObviously Airtel is cheaper though unfortunately it's not yet available in my area of Bombay.Any others out there? AFAIK neither MTNL nor BSNL has unlimited plans.

BSNL 256kbps (i think) unlimited Rs.3000

Vince, you sure are a poor misguided soul :*(. 'tis a cruel cruel world :'(. No offer from BSNL or MTNL is unlimited.

They (MTNL) do make up by leaving their servers unprotected from time to time. 😉

Exatt 256 kbps is 3250 rs. for 6 months (exclusive of taxes) and is good unless your cable guy is a slut.

i have the option to go for airtel but i cant, they give the phone with it and my mom is a phone adddict she would make the bill so high by calling her relatives (she has five sisters all in difrrent places,)that my dad would kill me but worse he will take the connaction offshe did this with bsnl connection and she will do it again 🙁 :blink: :wacko: but i never had problem with tata no downtime in six month only they took more then 3 weeks where they said to take a weak ,no slow speed i am just wating for the repersentative call to confirm the change of plan to infinty 64