List of the major OTT app subscriptions bundled by Reliance Jio Fiber and whether they are accessible outside the Jio STB

Below is a list of all the major OTT app subscriptions that are provided along with the Jio Fiber connection (Gold plan and above). I have also mentioned in front of the apps whether the subscriptions can be accessed on other devices or whether they are restricted only to the Jio Set-top box.

Below are the OTT app subscriptions which will be given along with the free 30 days trial for new Jio Fiber customers. The same is also applicable for old silver plan users who will be upgraded on 5th September:​

1. Disney + Hotstar VIP subscription (No premium subscription) - Can be accessed on other devices using registered mobile number
  2. Zee5 Premium subscription - Can be accessed on other devices using registered mobile number
  3. SonyLiv Premium subscription - Can be accessed on other devices using registered mobile number
  4. Voot Premium subscription (called Voot Select) - Only accessible on the Jio STB
  5. Voot Kids subscription (all content accessible) - Can be accessed on mobile app also
  6. Lionsgate Play - Only accessible on the Jio STB (via Jio TV+)
  7. Discovery Plus Premium subscription - Can be accessed on other devices using registered mobile number
  8. SunNXT - Can be accessed on other devices using registered mobile number
  9. Hoichoi - Can be accessed on other devices using registered mobile number.
  10. Alt Balaji - Only accessible on the Jio STB (via Jio TV+)
  11. ShemarooMe - Only accessible on the Jio STB (via Jio TV+)
  12. Eros Now - Only accessible on the Jio STB (via Jio TV+)
  13. JioCinema

For Gold plan (Rs. 999 per month):​

All the above OTT app subscriptions
+
Amazon Prime subscription

For Diamond plan (Rs. 1499 per month):​

+
+
Netflix Basic subscription (worth Rs. 499 per month)

For Diamond+ plan (Rs. 2499 per month):​

+
+
Netflix Standard subscription (worth Rs. 649 per month)

For Platinum plan (Rs. 3999 per month):​

+
+
Netflix Standard subscription (worth Rs. 649 per month)

For Titanium plan (Rs. 8499 per month):​

+
+
Netflix Premium subscription (worth Rs. 799 per month)

Last edited:
I read only around 10 shows are available right now.

The shows marked as premium are probably only available after subscription. 1000 Rs is too much for such few shows and movies.

If Jio is giving Zee5, Hotstar, Sony Liv and others with Rs 999 plan, then why not their own Jio Cinema Premium?

Got SMS that Netflix Basic is added to my plan. It mentioned validity of 40 days. in MyJio app is is showing expiry of Netflix Basic on 28-Sep, while other OTT expires on 22-Nov (as I am on 6 month 999 plan).
Is Netflix subscription with Jio Fiber only for limited duration?

999rs plan does not even have netflix as subscription. Netflix starts from 1499rs plan.

you might have got it as promotional offer or is jio now offering netflix with 999rs plan ?

Any updated list of apps working outside jio stb. Need confirmation if possible

Opening once a month is fine as the idea is to use the STB itself. The idea is that can someone use say the Hotstar on laptop/mobile while say Sony is running on STB and vice versa and so on.

Yes, once OTT subscription is activated we can use on multiple devices. I was using Hotstar on mobile with Jio OTT subscription.