List of channels missing on Tata Sky DTH

• Thread starter Thread starter autumn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 68
  • Views Views 40,672
Instead of spreadsheet can you make table in this forum and ask suggestions from members and keep updating it. If not then spreadsheet is fine but someone will have to take initiative. It will take very long time but full use of all current sticky threads can make it easy.

you do realize that a post made by you cannot be modified by another person on the forum?

we have a wiki here. but it is not as powerful as google spreadsheet.

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

btw is dis the sheet?

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AtmZzOslGRzWdDRvTXdOZzNpRHhwWDNIVnA2Mk9FU2c&hl=en#gid=0

yeap. and you have editing rights to it.

I believe the list is already in place for multiple DTHs on the forum. If not, one representative can take up the initiative for their favourite DTHs - like Jignesh for Tata Sky - and may I add D2H too? We have saurabh_g for Dish TV. That leaves Sun and Airtel DTH.

If folks can PM the list of channels available for each, I can update the sheet accordingly.

@admin, may be we can have this sheet as some kinda announcement - not really a sticky, but something which is global?

Just requires a handful of people, and most of the work is the initial set up. Subsequent changes would be easier.

we already have the folks on this thread who are 'interested' in this kind of data manipulation. 😛

Well, the DTH section seems to be the most active on IBF right now, and while people are at it, it might be worthwhile to set up an easy reference guide which can be shared with other forums if reuqired

Let's curse dish tv as well....Missing channel in dish tv..1- BBC entertainment2- TCM3- Lumiere movies4- FX5- Fox CrimeI am not defending Tata Sky but i guess, nobody want following channels on tatasky...Hindi Entertainment : (4)4. REALInternational : (4)27. TV 5 Monde28. DW TV29. Russia Today30. NHK World31. Russia TodayLifeStyle & Fashion : (4)11. Home Shop 1812. Zee Trendz (tentative)13. Shakti TV14. Care WorldDevotional : (7)32. Zee Jagran33. Kaatyayani34. Sadhana TV35. Shraddha36. SVBC37. Shalom38. TBN

Let's curse dish tv as well....

Check the Dish TV forum before posting. :readtherules:
Don't waste space over here. :notallowed:
Also you cant claim your personal choice to be universal.

@TS For your Info SVBC is already there in Tata Sky . And Real TV is stopped broadcasting as per my knowledge . Please update the list .

Thanks. What is the channel no of SVBC?
Any source for "REAL" news?
Suggest some regional channels also.

AutumnU have Tata Sky and u donno where is SVBC? I wonder if u use TS or not? :OIts der in Active DarshanAnd REAL is not stopped, a crappy channel which is removed from Dish TV as well being a Zee Turner channel 😀

Autumn

U have Tata Sky and u donno where is SVBC? I wonder if u use TS or not? :O
Its der in Active Darshan

And REAL is not stopped, a crappy channel which is removed from Dish TV as well being a Zee Turner channel 😀

Its in Actve not in Active.
There are many channels in Tatasky; its not necessary to remember their presence or channel number all the time.
REAL has also been enlisted by me in Dish TV missing channel list.

You replied as if you got earthquake in your mind..... Having DTH doesn't mean that it should be synonymous to your life. PEACE dear.