[*] INDIA VISION
[*] Jaihind TV
[*] SS Music
[*] People
[*] We
[*] Yes Indiavision
[*] SS Entertainment
[*] Jeevan
[/list]This list is yet to be expanded. Your suggestions are expected regarding any error or further additions.

Ah new one now? What happened to the previous one? Zee Trendz is to be removed may be tomorrow and u have added already 😀

The previous thread was merged with other threads, somehow I explained to Admin and he has now understood. Zee Trendz was supposed to be removed as per your post. To avoid frequent updates, I had done that. Now updated as per your wish friend Jignesh. Suggest some abesnt channels in TS and Dish section.

you guys still cannot work on that spreadsheet. once that is prepared we can link to it from all the relevant threads. easy for anyone to get the basic idea what is included and what is not. what a sheer waste of time and resource.

you guys still cannot work on that spreadsheet. once that is prepared we can link to it from all the relevant threads. easy for anyone to get the basic idea what is included and what is not. what a sheer waste of time and resource.

Thanks Admin. You understood what I wanted to tell you in PM. You separated this thread. Good.

The project of spreadsheet wont get successful as members work only on those thread which is visible directly. Thats why my "short and sweet comparison" thread was popular. But u locked it...... anyways..... Thanks for this thread.

you are missing the point. the guys interested in collecting data can all collaborate on the spreadsheet. once that is done, it can be used to post data in threads like these... you do not have to think about others. you have to think what you can do to contribute on that sheet. just put in the data that you have handy. like the channels that are missing from a particular company.

Agreed but that list is very difficult to prepare as we have to check each and evry DTH's channel list.

you are missing the point. the guys interested in collecting data can all collaborate on the spreadsheet. once that is done, it can be used to post data in threads like these...

you do not have to think about others. you have to think what you can do to contribute on that sheet.

just put in the data that you have handy. like the channels that are missing from a particular company.

It will be very difficult to enter all missing and available channel in that spreadsheet. However we can enter number of available channels and other attributes.

Meanwhile as per your idea can you throw some light on missing and available channels in each DTH?

nope. you just take it one step at a time. jignesh already has a list of channels that each service provider has. start by putting in that data. and then you can slowly work on categorizing them as per packages. and so on. do not think about the end result. do it one step at a time. it's not like we have any deadline to finish it!

Agreed but that list is very difficult to prepare as we have to check each and evry DTH's channel list.

I agree. Listing available and missing channels in respective DTH is relatively easy like we have done here.

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

nope. you just take it one step at a time.

jignesh already has a list of channels that each service provider has. start by putting in that data.

and then you can slowly work on categorizing them as per packages. and so on.

Once you start, others will follow you.

do not think about the end result. do it one step at a time. it's not like we have any deadline to finish it!

Once you start, others will follow you.

AutumnI have a question for u.No offence but what will dis thread by u actually achieve? the threads started by u are all going into a mess dese days.Anywys I am preparing the sheet only for Tata Sky

Autumn

I have a question for u.No offence but what will dis thread by u actually achieve? the threads started by u are all going into a mess dese days.

Anywys I am preparing the sheet only for Tata Sky

This will prompt TS to add those channels. Like you were requesting other members to send emails to TS nodal office. I am the one who appreciate you and you are criticizing me.

Anyways start spreadsheet as per guidelines of our Admin.

what you guys have done is scattered data. it does not help anyone as they cannot 'compare' between different services at a single location.

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

you guys can pick up one company each and work on it individually in the same spreadsheet.

agantuk can prepare the structure for you!

This will prompt TS to add those channels. Like you were requesting other members to send emails to TS nodal office. I am the one who appreciate you and you are criticizing me.

Anyways start spreadsheet as per guidelines of our Admin.

I am not criticizing u but ur recent threads/ posts makes me say so. 😀
Yes I am doing that.

what you guys have done is scattered data. it does not help anyone as they cannot 'compare' between different services at a single location.

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

you guys can pick up one company each and work on it individually in the same spreadsheet.

agantuk can prepare the structure for you!

Instead of spreadsheet can you make table in this forum and ask suggestions from members and keep updating it. If not then spreadsheet is fine but someone will have to take initiative. It will take very long time but full use of all current sticky threads can make it easy.