List of Channels getting Removed form d2h Platform !!!

IndianMascot

Addicts
ISP
Reliance, Tata Photon + , MTNL 3G Jadoo
So, These Channels are getting removed from d2h platform. Hope More HD as well as Good SD Channels are added soon. Any Other Updates, kindly share :1. NGC Music from 18/Aug/20112. Day and Night News from 10/Aug/20113. Paras TV from 01/Sep/20114. Power Vision5. Music Space Bhakti from 06/Sep/2011

Remove 9x.news 24 also...wastage of space.Also IMAGINE... dont want to see Rakhi again

Powervision as wellSo its a total of 4 channels going out/gone.

I think some more channels will be getting removed. And honestly I feel instead to having so many chanels, d2h should remove all unwanted channels and add quatity channels with budgeted pricing.

The only concern while removing channels is - Niche markets. There wud be quite a few subscribers who see these channels, and if that channel is removed, they might move on to other DTH player. But i think, they must have thought about it as well.

Just for an example - they removed 9XM, and there were so many customers cursing D2h. It didnt matter me, coz i dont like to watch Music in pathetic quality.

I either listen to music, or i watch Music in HD. But that may not be the case with many others.

The problem is that they remove channels included in base packs, and add HD channels that can be taken as add-ons for hefty price. - THATS HOW A LAYMAN WILL THINK.

Unconfirmed News say that 9XM and M Tune HD are getting added along with some more music Channels. Also it seems that UTV Stars would take place of NGC Music which in launching on 19th and NGC Music is getting removed on 18th.

----------

The only concern while removing channels is - Niche markets. There wud be quite a few subscribers who see these channels, and if that channel is removed, they might move on to other DTH player. But i think, they must have thought about it as well.

Just for an example - they removed 9XM, and there were so many customers cursing D2h. It didnt matter me, coz i dont like to watch Music in pathetic quality.

I either listen to music, or i watch Music in HD. But that may not be the case with many others.

The problem is that they remove channels included in base packs, and add HD channels that can be taken as add-ons for hefty price. - THATS HOW A LAYMAN WILL THINK.

That true Man, Watching Songs in Poor quality sucks !!! I think All Music Channels better move to HD asap.

I think these people shud seriously think on Subsidising the prices of HD channels - again as has been discussed earlier. Throw in 1 Complete HD channels pack, give us all the HD channels u offer, at some reasonable pricing of around 150. If they tell that "Lock in period is 1 year" i still wud buy it.These high prices they charge are due to the fact that people might buy it for short period & discontinue.......that can be negated by High lock-ins. But it wud be worth it to buy for a year also!

Totally Agreed and that would be a Win-Win Situation for both company as well as consumers 🙂

----------

Do anyone find ESPN News worth ??

I dont know. But u must be getting that channel ryt? What r ur views?

I didn't find it interesting enough to watch it. Already we get all sports update on ESPN and Ten Sports. So one dedicated channel for sports news is not required. Its just a Channel count, nothing else .

Then very shortly, we will get a Mail saying "ESPN News" is being discontinued. may be they can fit in Sony Mix!

Hopefully. and Sony Pix in place of that would be too good. Sometime I feel if I would have been in Channel Package Designing, I would have make the best package which would be demanding by public and profitable to company 😛

Anyone will wish to do that.But when u r at the top, u dont see the particular sect of people in which v r. U see all the sects, demanding different things for free or low prices.

HiPowerVision is also getting removed...?D2h is gonna lost lots of x'ian customers in kerala including me.please confirm the source of this news and whn it is going to be removed?ThanksAmmu