List of Channels getting Removed form d2h Platform !!!

Thanks for info. Also came to know that Vasanth TV (Channel No - 823) had been moved to DARSHAN ACTIVE in place of Power Vision.

Yes, i think u should have got this message if u r on D2h.Just check out the message that tells u that "Day & Night News will be removed".In that message only they have named this channel too. Since Day & Night News was mentioned first, hardly anyone bothered what other channel was named. In fact i was still wondering that "Is that a channel?" But with ur post, its confirmed that it is a channel.@ Mascot.....See this was what i was telling - Niche market. We dont watch those channels, but theres a considerable market for them. lets see how many of the subscribers feel bad due to this.

Yes, i think u should have got this message if u r on D2h.

Just check out the message that tells u that "Day & Night News will be removed".

In that message only they have named this channel too. Since Day & Night News was mentioned first, hardly anyone bothered what other channel was named. In fact i was still wondering that "Is that a channel?" But with ur post, its confirmed that it is a channel.

@ Mascot.....

See this was what i was telling - Niche market. We dont watch those channels, but theres a considerable market for them. lets see how many of the subscribers feel bad due to this.

😀 , its getting true. I am expecting more South Channels to be removed from Base Pack and would remain only in South Pack .

If they make it available in South packages, then i think they shud not put a lock on those packages saying "Only South Indian parts of the Nation can subscribe to South packs". The distinction based on geographical location shud be removed.And more realistic distinction can be actually based on some documents itself. A person of South India, or South Indian origin can be eligible to subscribe to the South packages, irrespective of where they live.

Actually II didn't got the logic of providing South Channels in Base Pack even though they already have separate South Packages.

----------

UTV STAR and WOI test card is now available on INSAT 2E/4A 83°EAST[3805/H/28499].

How can this be checked on d2h STB, any Idea ??

What is this WOI?About checking......i think there was a site named "Lyngsat" or something, which showed the channels being tested and being aired on D2h. But i dont understand the technicals of it.......u can try out if u can.Try googling with the name Lyngsat.

WOI is new channel Whats on India. getting launched on 1st September.and Lyngsat I know abount it but didn't understand much even after hours experimenting on it. According to above satellite information, both these channels are running on Test Mode, but I didn't find on scanning. Anyone have Idea how to scan FTA Channels ??

JUST what r these guys doing? I hope they add new channels, without any charges to nullify these removals!Even if they charge small amounts, it will create lot of choas around.

Its rediculous that they are removing channels one by one bt not adding UTV stars , News Express HD and M Tunes HD.

Its time to Fight with TRAI for DTH Portability, with Open Setup Box only the viewing/Smart Card should change...

I don't think why DTH providers are not adding FTA Channels. M Tune HD and News Express are FTA, still not getting added in d2h.

I don't think why DTH providers are not adding FTA Channels. M Tune HD and News Express are FTA, still not getting added in d2h.

FTA added then we get atleast 100 channels extra! i dont think this or any DTH operators will do that....