Linux Distros

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 7,272
@Sushubh:Can you add links to OpenSuse and Fedora as well in the first post of this thread?OpenSuse 10.3 was released today and Fedora 8 is coming Nov 8th.

^How do you guys come to know about that? I've never seen a ranking/rating column on distrowatch. 🙁OpenSUSE has been released today, according to distrowatch, but I can't find any links. Anybody has any links here?

So why does the home page still mention that 10.3 is in development, and 10.2 is current stable version.

Apoorv, on distrowatch, the right side, there is a page hit ranking. Its only a page hit ranking, but seems more people are interested in PCLinuxOS, which is good

btw, has anyone tried Vixta ?
hmm this vixta looks pretty neat , fedora base and vista like graphics , looks like a great combination , will surely try it out

dats wat na... if its fedora base then it really can't be bad... n from the screenshots it does look pretty nice....VMware isnt runnin as usual on my PC otherwise wudv given it a whirl...Had tried linspire also once... i guess prathpml gave me the link... din lik it much... kept freezn like windows 😛

My Connection is on a spike today , am getting around 70 KBps download speed , am downloading sabayon right now and will download vixta after it and give it whirl