Links not allowed in signature ?

• Thread starter Thread starter Helios
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 4,004
H

Helios

Hello,Well sushubh...or mod...u deleted my sig. pointing to my own forum.I did not leave ur forum...nor did ur other members leave.So whay are you acting this way...help others too"gyaan baatne se kaam nahin hota"

ok ignore my warning and get a ban.

i said clearly. post links. but anything that comes here which compete with my own products and services, i take it as a form of advertisement. i do not think i can make that any more clear. i check your forum and it is directly taking this forum heads on. no i am not earning anything from this forum... but if you start something similar inspite of having this forum working perfectly for anything, i certainly fail to accept that logical to be promoted from this forum. that is why i had to remove the link to that particular forum.i am leaving this post for other people to see what i meant when i say that your forum matches the criteria of being an advertisement on this particular forum. if they decide to leave, i really cannot stop you or them. but rules are rules and i gotta apply them.

I do understand ur point.But I need a simple answer from u : how is my forum according to u ?And the time has come for me to reveal my identity.I AM AGNIVO...BACK WITH MY OWN CREATION...JOIN ME IF U LIKE.Greets,Agnivo007

ooh. u wanted me to delete u and remove u from this forum. i had comply with that request. now.

well agnivo/idiot/../../.../.. this is not the first forum where u cant advertise ur site . this thread is pointless and should be deleted

err my link is to another forum but its more about religion and politics. Is that allowed because that forum is in now way competing with this forum in terms of content and is mostly meant for non techies.🙂

like joe did it... i had allow urs too. but the signature is a big eye sore. i had recommend to switch to text only mode.

yeah, definitely, please do remove that "prophet of the pimps" image from your signature.... it takes away a lot from the forum.... and I have seen forums where there are no restrictions on the size of your avatar or signature, with the result that scrolling through a thread becomes a recipe for eyestrain.... and it sucks because it makes a number of good and helpful people not want to contribute.