link-removed.com website is not opening on 117.197.*.* IP range

It is not BSNL, in fact link-removed has blocked BSNL IPs due to low ratio ( At least that is what I heard).

Me too not able to get access to link-removed. The ip series is 117. ... Also tried with different dns, but not successful.

If what meetdilip says is true, then that's hilarious!

Yeah! I wonder why BHARTI AIRTEL did not blocked link-removed and BSNL did??link-removed is opening here on airtel.

This thread is an eyeopener for me. Many of my friends and me thought link-removed is dead for more than 6 months as we could not access it over IE8, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. After eons of ages we were able to open it in Opera turbo mode or through kproxy.com. I personally prefer Opera as kproxy often shows " Server Overload". The intriguing part is that Opera turbo mode is for surfing over slow internet connection, I am having 256kbps connection (ULF900), is that a too slow speed !!! I have done a tracert test on link-removed.com. Pasting the link to the image. I would welcome more discussion on this issue. Thanks meetdilip:urock:

http://a.imageshack.us/img8/5696/tracertip.jpg

Bye

Always welcome. Switch to UL 750. It now gives 512 Kbps unlimited without any FUP.

Always welcome. Switch to Unlimited 750. It now gives 512 Kbps unlimited without any Fair Usage Policy.

Thanks for your suggestion, I need a plan which will have a balance of reasonable bandwidth and a fair no. of free calls. Thats why I am in ULF900 plan. Also ULF900 plan has increased it's bandwidth to 4Mbps till 8GB usage. But I got approx 1Mbps speed till 20GB. Don't know what's happening !!!! See my replies to the thread
Rumors: BSNL Broadband has removed two plans and changed three others
:huh: