Link Failure

might_it_guy

iam facing Link failure prob.the link is missing for nearly 5 times a day,the link is missing after sometime it is again glowing.what's the prob.

Me too.... but kinda different....The link lamp is glowing but not connecting.... Shows Dilaing BSNL DataOne...Then nothing happens.....Currently am using Sanchar Net connection...

yea spawn freak ur account might have been locked because u tried to use some other person's account on ur computer this happened with my friend and it was rectified with a call to bsnl.. also if it just started happening then it might be just a temporary thing and it might pay to wait a bit 🙂

QUOTE(ogtripleog @ Nov 11 2006, 09:00 PM) [snapback]68468[/snapback]
yea spawn freak ur account might have been locked because u tried to use some other person's account[/b]

@ ogtripleog, hw can u say that i tried to use smone else's account, i never do such kinda things k...

and ma speed has retained back again to 324 kbps.... i.e 40.5 kBps

i didn't say that u tried to use someone else's account.. read my post.. i said it's one of the causes why u might get that error.. good that u don't do such kinda things... 🙄

do you have a parallel phone line connected? this might be causing the problem too