Link Failure

might_it_guy

[OP]
Oct 13, 2006
iam facing Link failure prob.the link is missing for nearly 5 times a day,the link is missing after sometime it is again glowing.what's the prob.

Spawn Freak

Regular
Regulars
Aug 5, 2006
Me too.... but kinda different....The link lamp is glowing but not connecting.... Shows Dilaing BSNL DataOne...Then nothing happens.....Currently am using Sanchar Net connection...

seshu

Listener
Regulars
Mar 31, 2006
^ both of you should make a complaint to BSNL ...

ogtripleog

Regular
Regulars
Sep 11, 2004
yea spawn freak ur account might have been locked because u tried to use some other person's account on ur computer this happened with my friend and it was rectified with a call to bsnl.. also if it just started happening then it might be just a temporary thing and it might pay to wait a bit :)

Spawn Freak

Regular
Regulars
Aug 5, 2006
QUOTE(ogtripleog @ Nov 11 2006, 09:00 PM) [snapback]68468[/snapback]
yea spawn freak ur account might have been locked because u tried to use some other person's account[/b]

@ ogtripleog, hw can u say that i tried to use smone else's account, i never do such kinda things k...

and ma speed has retained back again to 324 kbps.... i.e 40.5 kBps

ogtripleog

Regular
Regulars
Sep 11, 2004
i didn't say that u tried to use someone else's account.. read my post.. i said it's one of the causes why u might get that error.. good that u don't do such kinda things... :rolleyes:

vishalrao

The Global Village Idiot
Regulars
Jan 21, 2005
Pune
do you have a parallel phone line connected? this might be causing the problem too