Lincoln

Sushubh

Administrator
i guess we all can thank oscars for the leaks.

Sushubh

Administrator
well i am sick and tired of the anti-smoking ads in theaters. they are in the beginning. they are in the interval. they are in every scene where a dude is smoking a ciggie.there is lots of smoking in both django and lincoln. it would probably get very annoying to watch it in theaters. plus the accent of the actors in both the movies. without subtitles, someone like me would miss out on almost all the dialogues :D

Toocool

Addicts
These aspects of government makes it look like the government is doing some good jobs......... You know welfare and all. But it's an eye wash................ Because government does not say don't drink alcohol specifically, it just doesn't say anything on it, keeps silent and keep selling :p

Sushubh

Administrator
from what i see. government is just telling movie goers to pirate movies and enjoy them without censorship and cuts and other form of freaking nuisance.

ashish

Addicts
Lots of Tv actors. Movie was too long & pretty boring and it was historically inaccurate as Spielberg changed the original states votes "for" & "against", how many voted for whom and the names were also altered.
There was no need to do that considering 150 years have passed, but he did it to protect legacy as he says.

Sushubh

Administrator
Boyd Crowder played an interesting character in this one. The guy is an amazing actor! Also Daniel Hardman. I mean the sheer number of television actors was very impressive. :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sushubh Television 0
Sushubh Movies 0
Sushubh Movies 0
Sushubh Movies 28
Sushubh News 0