limewire problem

• Thread starter Thread starter mayank717
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 4,718
my limewire is working fine . see to it dat u dont download any exe or rar files ,some files have viruses and some are just ads ...................u will get results even if u type ur name

try to use old versions of limeware. like 4.7 or 4.8

Yo mayanak !! I have p3 and 128 mb ram with win xp pro tweaked...Limewire is a java based application....It will make pc slow..Don't run anything else when you run limewire.Or my way:Use Kazaa [ i know fake ddls]Bearshare rocks[ 40% cpu use minimize 5%]emule [ i hate waiting in line]U torrent [ WOW uses only 4 mb of memory ]Now You decide what to use cozYou cann't see me!!

Originally posted by rastapopulus@Apr 13 2006, 12:12 AM
Err...
SuperSaiyan...
Whats dis stuff abt ppl seeing u???
:huh:
[snapback]48062[/snapback]
[/quote]

Ya that what you can see in my avtar the Hand gesture:-

It's You cann't See Me.....

Koi eis bhai kao WWE se introduce karao.....

Was a big Fan at one time....Nw cnt tk dat shit anymore...No offence to ne1 here...

So you knew cena...I just like his entrance music my Time is now,Right Now and Word Life song and just another day in my life!!!Bus that it...His rapping skills Oh My God ....And his fighting style [scripted] but it's Good.I like his voice...I saw him when he came to crossroads....lol 🙂 I still like mad go once in week to his myspace to read his blog... :mellow:

my time is now!!!!!!!!! 😀 😛i had seen him at nirmal lifestyles.lol uski fat gayi thi itne pagal log dekh ke. :lol: :lol:

Ya that what he admired seeing 10000++ crowd energy...You didn't head his speech i guess!!!!i saw the video at wwe.com ...I guess he is atlast human being.... I guess same would hapen to you .I wish i could have been over there .Also i heard the f*ing stage broke too...It's Ok as it would have turned into waste seeing him from far distance..Atlest at crossroad i was at distance about 4-5 meters away.My hawa was tight in that crowd of over 2000++ people .I was at the last and travelled that much distance from the stage.It was not easy to pierce through crowd where you don't have even space to move your feet!!Finally i was satisfied!!Sorry for the emotional explanation but Truth is that it was One of the happiest Moment of Life!!!

HAWWETOPLESS GUYS STICKIN TO EACH OTHER touchin them N WAT NOTbutthis is not GAYYYY😛 😀used to see when i was small (wwf ka jamana tha d-gen x bhi tha) but when realised that its all stunt stoped watchin it

Hi this is Supersaiyan,Guys do you know all that Films & Movies you watch thats too stunted...Ahhh Thats not Lesbian!!I watch wwe coz of John Cena...Beside wwe ,He is a great Rapper.He makes his own album,He has Future in Hollywood movies too..I like his Music Videos You can say i am a fan of his Music although selected song only...