limewire download rolls back!

• Thread starter gauravmohan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 3,539
G

gauravmohan

hey guys my download on lime wire rolls back sometimes...and i fried of mine is also facing same problem..i hv the latest lime wire version..so is thers any bug in that??or some problem with my pc?? now i am sick of dowloading any movie from lime wire...someone plzz help

A

akash

Regulars
ISP
MTNL
try torrents

M

mystery_inc18

Regulars
ISP
Airtel (512kbps)
oyeeee gaurav i hv one idea, i think there's too much dust on ur hard disk and ram so take them out, wash them in a bucket of water then dry them in a washing machine and believe me u'll nvr hv that rollback prob again ;);) :D!!!!!!

M

mystery_inc18

Regulars
ISP
Airtel (512kbps)
hmm, hey admin i think gaurav here needs to be told on to behave in the forum, so plz do so, else we can all start u know .

R

Raptor

Regular
I think the rollback happens when limewire detects that it has downloaded a fake packet from a source. I am not sure though. btw Gaurav discussion of pirated/illegal stuff on this forum is prohibited. And downloading movies thru limewire and other P2P's is ILLEGAL make sure you do not discuss such things in future.

P

power

supersupersuper...
ISP
TATA+Sify
anyway this topic is pointless .. why dont u write to limewire developers or on their forum if they have one ..

V

vishal_j

Regular
ISP
MTNL
Way to go. My post got deleted. Woohoo. What are you scared of? The cops gonna come a knocking on your door? PM me for a list of torrent sites. A huge ass list. I download. I steal. Come and get me.This will be deleted before the RIAA/cops/Supreme mother Court sees it so QUICK!!

M

mystery_inc18

Regulars
ISP
Airtel (512kbps)
lllooooooooooooollzz vishal

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
umm i just cleaned a lot of posts last night which had the ass and f profanities.

R

rastapopulus

Bring it ON
ISP
MTNL TriB 599UL
Best thing ta do is to buy LIMEWIRE PRO!!! :p :p :p

A

akash

Regulars
ISP
MTNL
i hav got one word'TORRENT'U get almost every thing which is HOT. :p

V

viralbug

tR0ll bUg
ISP
MTNL Triband 1333 2mbps night 1mbps day
Originally posted by [email protected] 9 2006, 04:23 PM
Best thing ta do is to buy
LIMEWIRE PRO!!!
:p  :p  :p
[snapback]44031[/snapback]
[/quote]
i dont think you need to buy that.............. :p

R

rastapopulus

Bring it ON
ISP
MTNL TriB 599UL
Well viralbug,i seldom practice wat i preach!!!Wat i advice nednt b folowd by me B)