• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1,598

mhsabir

Xclusive
Staff member
ISP
Jio & Hathway
Hi Sushubh & others related to this website,First, I would like to say that I really like the change of having the topic starters' original message at the top of each thread. However, sometimes it confuses me, if I dont remember that , as often the topic deviates from the original point. Hence I would, like to suggest, if possible to make the topic's message seem prominent or show it like a quote or something like that. Of course, page switching bar , clearly shows that the above is the header, but sometimes it may confuse people, hence i am suggesting you considering this change

dude...the point remains. this forum is based on the IPB software. it's not hand made. i cannot make changes like you suggest to make this forum more user friendly. i had personally like a simple feature that would enhance the usability.when the user is on page 2... i had like the top post on that page to be the last post of page 1. the fact remains, this forum is based on the feature set of the default setup of the latest version of IPB. i really am helpless adding the features you demand.the basic funda remains...if you are talking about some post which is not the latest one in the thread, you should use the quote feature. few people do that others don't. but longer thread do makes it harder to follow the conversation going on in the thread.

QUOTE(Sushubh @ Jan 15 2007, 12:59 AM) [snapback]75154[/snapback]
dude...

the point remains. this forum is based on the IPB software. it's not hand made. i cannot make changes like you suggest to make this forum more user friendly.[/b]

Hmmm....I did not know that. Anyway , for most of us its the content which matters. So i guess it makes no difference.