Life OK is now Star Bharat

Sach Ka Saamna is returning? Nice.

Star 1 needs lot more than just changing the name of the channel to revive itself.They shut down shows that were having potential, and the schedule of repeat and everything was totally haywire. I loved Instant Khichdi, SVS, Laughter challenge, Comedy show......They just threw it away according to me.

New Series which are coming hints that they no more wants to be tagged as Comedy Channel.

I think the comedy channel honours go only to SAB. They have truly created a niche in that segment. I was worried when Sony bought it over from Sri Adhikari Brothers (SAB), and initially there were some hiccups, but now they have settled down pretty well. SAB gets almost same GRPs as Sony, which is heavily dependent on C.I.D

Same feeling here. Before Sony took over SAB, I thought that this channel would come to an end, but after Sony took ever, it turned out to be one and only comedy channel.

Not few, They have taken over 11 of the 12 channels in the ETV basket.

Star One channel had been closed last mid-night and till 18th Dec 2011, it will be telecasting non stop movies. On 18th Dec @ 12:00 PM, New Channel " Life OK " will be launched on same Channel Number by same broadcaster.

----------

It will be a SD channel as before.

Just last Saturday i had started to keep track of SVS on Saturday mornings.....and now this happens!

Its more than renaming . Programs, soaps and serials will be new. They are nt carrying anything from Star One, so they are calling it New Channel. Its a new kind of Mrtg gimmick.