Life OK is now Star Bharat

what was wrong with star one life ok sounds very weird for a name of a channel

Hated Star One ever since they canceled Detective Omkar nath. That show had so much potential.

SVS had potential as well.ANd they cud have restructured comedy show or the laughter challenge......look how much Sony is benefiting from Comedy Circus. They are just going on & on & on.

@ Anant....

Madurai Dixit

Whats that?? When did she change her name? 😀

I still can't get relation between channel's name and the programmes broadcast on it.By going the name, I was expecting Lifestyle type channel like FTV, NDTV Goodtimes, etc

agree with SVK. it sounds more like Travel & living type of channel. weird name for a channel tho- Life Ok. and if they decided to revamp everything then why not go for HD. ? Might as well go the whole distance. that wud make a for a great usp as well.

That point is a strong one. HD. At a time when most GEC are HD or are on their way to HD, if these guys launch SD stuff, then i think no 1 is gonna give it a damn. Competing with SD stuff as weapons against established SD stuff wud be a lot lot tougher, as compared to having HD stuff......I didnt use to watch Colors at all.....but after they went HD, i started to watch atleast Shivaji & a few "Good" movies on Sundays. Thats the x factor of an HD channel at this point in time.