Life OK is now Star Bharat

IndianMascot

Addicts

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
Star 1 needs lot more than just changing the name of the channel to revive itself.They shut down shows that were having potential, and the schedule of repeat and everything was totally haywire. I loved Instant Khichdi, SVS, Laughter challenge, Comedy show......They just threw it away according to me.

agantuk

Bhatakti Aatma
I think the comedy channel honours go only to SAB. They have truly created a niche in that segment. I was worried when Sony bought it over from Sri Adhikari Brothers (SAB), and initially there were some hiccups, but now they have settled down pretty well. SAB gets almost same GRPs as Sony, which is heavily dependent on C.I.D

IndianMascot

Addicts
Same feeling here. Before Sony took over SAB, I thought that this channel would come to an end, but after Sony took ever, it turned out to be one and only comedy channel.

dsneih

da Mafia
Lifes ok ... hummm not much attractive sony already took over few regional channel from ETV .. so they are in serious business ...

IndianMascot

Addicts
Star One channel had been closed last mid-night and till 18th Dec 2011, it will be telecasting non stop movies. On 18th Dec @ 12:00 PM, New Channel " Life OK " will be launched on same Channel Number by same broadcaster.

----------

It will be a SD channel as before.