Leverage: Redemption (2021)

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
LOL. Just read about this. And it looks shit. Worse than the original.

JnNxA5H.webp

Source

Last edited:
This is out.

Alright. I have to update my opinion. This is a fun show. And the replacement guy is not bad either. I was worried that he would become the new leader. Not so far.

so finished it last night. it was a decent watch. nothing spectacular. not a show you would recommend others to watch. people who haven't watched the original series would probably not even find it mildly interesting. the lead from original was dumped because the actor is accused of sexual assault. his character seems to have been written off as dead in the show. so they added the librarian guy as his replacement (not as leader of the group thankfully which is now sophie). they also replaced the super annoying hacker guy with a girl in the middle of the season. haven't read the reason for that in the articles i went through. she is less annoying than hardison but not by much. parker and eliot remains my favorite characters though eliot tends to get annoying at times. overall a decent fun watch if you have seen the original series. and it seems that this is not a one off. they plan to make many more seasons of it. assuming the cast is still interested.

ah looks like the guy has a role in black adam.

Why Hardison Left The Team In Leverage: Redemption | Screen Rant

Last edited:
So S2 has started. Three episodes are out. First 2 minutes of the first episode was enough to remind me how bad this show is.

Just realised because Hardison is back for the episode.

Last edited: