lets teach airtel a lesson...what can we do our options... @airtel sucks!

• Thread starter Thread starter genexed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2,289

genexed

Regulars
ISP
MTNL 512 combo unlm + TATA 1 Mbps UNLM
we all want to teach airtel a question ..but question is how ?u can close your connection, I dont think airtel really worries if handful of heavy down loaders withdraw...and if it really cared then would not have introduced Fair Usage Policy....so what can we do......i have heard a lot about complaining to trai, media but has it worked ...i dont think so...im not saying we should stop that but something else needs to be done.....but what...we need to make ourselves count... i suggest what if we start negative marketing for airtel. just register for free blog account on net and make ppl aware of how airtel is cheating and harassing customers and spread the word...i suggest admin of this forum MIGHT consider putting a banner on top of every page saying how airtel sucks so every user on this forum even if he doesnt checks airtel sub forum will know about airtel real picturei suggest make an email about it for mass forwarding (damn i get so many everyweek about silly things)and send it to all our friends......admin can send it as newsletter may be....lets make more suggestions here on this thread.......

make a twitter and facebook community against airtel and spread the word how they are cheating us

Come on in! Join the fun! #AirtelSucks Hit them where it hurts most! Their brand name!

because it liked to a site that did not exist and could have been used for potential malware purposes?

Come on in! Join the fun! #AirtelSucks Hit them where it hurts most! Their brand name!

Sometimes all publicity is good publicity, even if it means bad publicity.

yeah when the guys giving bad publicity have lot of contacts who use airtel and will shift if we tell them what is airtel actually doing 😀