Lets Start Da Party

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1,840
WIth u and downloading...go to my blog and i have pasted a few movies link if u don't have anything to download...lol

Originally posted by hbkwarez@Oct 21 2005, 12:45 PM
go to my blog and i have pasted a few movies link if u don't have anything to download...

thanx a lot hbkwarez for putting up ur blogspot full of stuff to download. but i wud like to suggest to u that the site ie.hbkwarezhideout.blogspot.com brings up a lot of popups which eventually hang the original page. secondly there r many ftp links on this site that r dead ie.page cannot be displayed. for eg.the links for megagames and a few movies r dead. im sorry i dont remember the name of those movies and now i cant even open the page since it keeps hanging coz of the popups.

Now i remember u mentioning earlier that u havent got much time to setup this page and have been very busy, so plz take these as just suggestions and solve them in ur free time. thanx again for the blogspot. its gr8!!!

Ok Popups removedthat hanged u r pc .check it....When i posted the links they all were working how can i gurantee that they will work always.Seconly i am alone person maintaining the blog.now have a exams too so i think i would not be able to update.Thirdly if u are willing to paste the ftp/movies links then mail me:rahuldhaval@gmail.com I will assign u as a member of my blog so u too can paste here links.

Ok Popups removedthat hanged u r pc .check it....When i posted the links they all were working how can i gurantee that they will work always.Secondly i am alone person maintaining the blog.now have a exams too so i think i would not be able to update.Thirdly if u are willing to paste the ftp/movies links then mail me:rahuldhaval@gmail.com I will assign u as a member of my blog so u too can paste here links.

hey thanks for the swift reply hbkwarez. yup ur blog site doesnt hang anymore. i didnt get a chance to thankyou the same day, was kinda busy. anywayz, the site looks gr8 and keep up the good work!!