Lets Shave

My order was dispatched today. Apparently the model I ordered was on pre-order and only went on sale from today.

BHCFH2m.png

Fedex tracking page indicate that it is an overnight delivery. Let's see if it reaches me by tomorrow!

It would have arrived on Saturday but I was not at hope so I only got it today.
Looks great. Used it and it was pretty awesome. The trimmer at the back is very useful especially for handling the kalam (?) and the hair just below the nose 😛 where the six blade part is too large to use.
The shave was extremely comfortable but then I have been using an ustra or double edge safety razor for the last couple of months. The charm is lost. I would probably stick with this.

I am in no position to comment how good it is in comparison to Gillette Mach 3 or Fusion. I have never used Fusion. Mach 3 I have used but I doubt it was this comfortable.

Just ordered a Pace 6 Plus using the link in OP and got ₹50 off 😀

I am still learning how to foam [emoji13]

Using a shaving bar these days. YouTube videos make it look so easy!

This razor is built on a heavy side including the blades compared to Gillette fusion.

The handle i got seems to be not that good, which came with the 6 razor one, it came free with it.
I have shaved couple of times using it, blades might be sharper than Gillette fusion which i was using before, but every time i use it i get cut with this one :\ The reason being if i am not applying that much pressure it wont shave and if i apply too much, it just cuts off my face :\

I found the Gillette fusion design better and also it does't cut me 😛 but it was nice to try something new was actually getting bored of Gillette 😀

I have not used Fusion so can't compare. I am waiting for Nishant to get his unit. He is also a Fusion user.

How much is the price difference between Fusion and the top blade from Lets Shave?

I got the delivery today. My Fusion is still usable for a couple more shaves. So it might take a week or two for my review 😛