Lets Shave

costly compared to normal double sided shavers. How are these? does they give a close shave?

I still prefer the double edge safety razor with 7oclock blade 😛 A friend was recently featured in their promo mailer with his testimonial. Pinged him to see if he likes them over Gillette.

88c4Omj.png

Finally ordered today. Got a Rs. 50 discount from a friend's code. Would keep you posted. Now I do not shave regularly so I am not the best guy to comment about quality of a razor. I have also been using an ustra and double edge safety razor so anything modern would be a smooth ride 😛

bought the plus 6 just now 😀 hopefully should be good. My current fusion blade purchases haven't really lasted that long!

i think they are giving Rs 50 off too if we using your link 😀

yup. i added the link in the first post. not sure if it is one time use only. if someone else decides to buy it, and do not get a 50 rupee discount, ping me to get a new link.

my order is still not confirmed though, did not get redirected off payumoney payment gateway and amount got debited. :\ site is lame, there is no option to login too.

Have written them on fb though, no reply till now..

so basically site is messed up then 😛 not the best time to launch a online biz. if that is the case.

PS: I finally got confirmation too, item yet to get shipped.

which one did you order btw? the most expensive one on the site ? 😛