Lets Shave

Sushubh

Administrator
I still prefer the double edge safety razor with 7oclock blade :p A friend was recently featured in their promo mailer with his testimonial. Pinged him to see if he likes them over Gillette.

Sushubh

Administrator
Finally ordered today. Got a Rs. 50 discount from a friend's code. Would keep you posted. Now I do not shave regularly so I am not the best guy to comment about quality of a razor. I have also been using an ustra and double edge safety razor so anything modern would be a smooth ride :p

Sushubh

Administrator
yup. i added the link in the first post. not sure if it is one time use only. if someone else decides to buy it, and do not get a 50 rupee discount, ping me to get a new link.

anant.del

Addicts
Regulars
my order is still not confirmed though, did not get redirected off payumoney payment gateway and amount got debited. :\ site is lame, there is no option to login too.

Have written them on fb though, no reply till now..

Sushubh

Administrator
It would have arrived on Saturday but I was not at hope so I only got it today.
Looks great. Used it and it was pretty awesome. The trimmer at the back is very useful especially for handling the kalam (?) and the hair just below the nose :p where the six blade part is too large to use.
The shave was extremely comfortable but then I have been using an ustra or double edge safety razor for the last couple of months. The charm is lost. I would probably stick with this.

I am in no position to comment how good it is in comparison to Gillette Mach 3 or Fusion. I have never used Fusion. Mach 3 I have used but I doubt it was this comfortable.