Lets get together and Tweet to BSNL for increasing FUP ...

invisible007

Jio 4G | BSNL 3G | BSNL Fiber
ISP
Excitel
Guys u all know that recently BSNL changed the Broadband 249 Plan to 299 rs and applied 1.5gb /day FUP which seems injustice to us..😡
whats the point of choosing 1.5gb /day in 300rs +GST , we can opt for 99 plan or 199 plan also .. 😕
This daily limit of 1.5gb per day is just useless ....
also Happy browsing is over now 🙁

so i request you all guys who use BSNL or not kindly tweet the same thing and ask them to remove FUP and threaten them to disconnect Broadband... 😈
here is twitter page just tweet them - BSNL twitter page
So all guys plz support each other ,and do tweet them , they will surely increase the limit or remove FUP . 👍

I will surely tweet to them. They are pretending that they have increased the benefits but in reality they have just messed up all the plans. They have enough resources to provide better plans but they aren't.

Thank you @invisible007 for making this post. I request to everyone in this forum to tweet them that we will submit the connection if the fup is not removed it is very injustice to pay that much amount for an wired connection.... please everyone help...

i have already sent them a message to increase the FUP limt. got the usual reply. lets see what happens. even promotional 299 plan gives 10 gb/day that to for 20 mbps. we have 8 mbps and many dont even get that speed.

So, what happens, if I disconnect my current 249/299 plan and get another new connection for 299? Who can stop it? Can BSNL deny a new connection?

@pothi dont disconnect it..just tweet regarding the same on twitter.. already lots of ppl.doing same thing..may be they increase limit or remove it

Everybody please use an specific # on Twitter to protest against this and please post in the forum what # you are going to use so that everyone can join this movement

If you don't use # then no one will take interest on this because BSNL gives very few replies and if this becomes popular then many more will join the movement...what should be the unique # please share

What about #bb249 meant for "BSNL broadband 249 plan". Users of 249 are the most affected. It's a double blow for them.

1. The price increase without consent.

2. The monthly quota has been changed to daily quota where the private mobile operators provide much better value for money.

@pothi its ok to increase the price but changing the limit is not a good move. they say they give 300 rupee worth talktime. who cares. only a few use landline to make calls. the private sim providers gives better service with at-least 250 min of talktime each day. the present 299 plan is the worst.

Yes @pothi you are correct not to talk about happy browsing if they want to increase the price to 299 it's ok but they have to give at least 15 GB fup otherwise we will surrender the connection... Let's all tweet to the #bb249