Lets get together and Tweet to BSNL for increasing FUP ...

Nope. I have 10mbps right now. I just upgraded to 20mbps one. Just wanted to ask if it will support 20mbps

Sorry. I didn't read correctly. 20 Mbps is definitely achievable for your line stats.

Attainable rate is only 17.5 Mbps per your stats.... imo 20 Mbps will be unstable.... upgrade your line to 16 Mbps for now and post the stats.......

I moved to 291 plan which offers 10GB per day (20mbps)

How are you people managing with this daily FUP thing? I'm on 675 plan and cannot get to download a 6GB game.

People like me still use BSNL only as a secondary connection and / or for telephone. I was given a fancy landline number that is hard to surrender now, even though I hardly use that number to call anyone.

Also, there are still a lot of villages where the only wired broadband is BSNL. The wireless broadband can never match wired broadband for businesses.

what the hell is he talking about???

Desktop%20Screenshot%202018.12.16%20-%2021.38.05.27_zpsps8tzbke.png

The guy is me. Please go over my profile (IBF as well as Twitter) and I was talking about the 300GB plan.

Ok,just wanted to confirm from you that whether your usage gets reset at 12 as you are on per day plan,i am on 299 experience unlimited plan my fup speed gets reset at 12 but while checking the usage its showing the total usage from the day one so i am not able to figure out how much data i have used in the day.