Lets get together and Tweet to BSNL for increasing FUP ...

@invisible007 The thing is that Rs 99,199,299 plans are available only to new customers and not old or exisiting customers.Also,another thing is that they should atleast provide 80% of the advertised speed if not 100% in any circumstances.

I don't see any chance of increasing the fup there will be no effect just accept it or leave it when I left my private broadband ISP they told me that BSNL is not that trusted after few months they will change everything and his word became true. Previously I used to pay 520 rupees including tax and get 4 Mbps with Google and other site peering. Let see what to do next.

The plans starting from Rs 199,299 etc wh ich gives 20 mbps 5 gb or 10 gb / day are good.It also gives landline calling free on any network.I know its for new users only.What if I disconnect BSNL broadband and then apply for this plans.Can I do that?

Yeah that's good but I think that we can't disconnect broadband only..we have to surrender both landline and broadband....

To be honest I also had the same thought. Please update us also if you get success in this.

@supukabi you can cancel just the broadband alone if you want and take the landline connection only. you need to go the customer care center and give a application for the same.

i dont think any change will happen to FUP limit. may be after many months they may consider the option

Don't stop because I have seen @Dot India means Dept of Telecommunication is replying check #bb249 something will surely happen just tell them you will leave the connection....and also tag manojsinhabjp democracy will lead them to change....flood please share everyone....it's an high time let's all together....

The plans starting from Rs 199,299 etc wh ich gives 20 mbps 5 gb or 10 gb / day are good.It also gives landline calling free on any network.I know its for new users only.What if I disconnect BSNL broadband and then apply for this plans.Can I do that?
But i think they will charge installation charge for this... What u guys say ??