Let the Games begin!

• Thread starter Thread starter anand
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 125
  • Views Views 38,246
Woo, thanks a ton for all those pointers 🙂. Gotta learn it from the download masters here 😛

well if ya really want to use ur bandwidth for real good use then try www.link-removed.com , i htink its the largest ever search created for trackers

Originally posted by anand@Dec 4 2004, 03:03 PM
Icefusion which city are you in? I'm in mumbai and I'd love to play UT2004 against you.
[snapback]2789[/snapback]
[/quote]

well i am frm delhi....and i dont suppose we 2 can play getting good pings 2e each other.. but its wrth a try...i am online after 11 in the night...
msg me in yahoo
karan_icefusion@yahoo.com

I am trying out bit torrent and it's sweet! Was able to finally download what I wanted to through last night instead of getting an eternal "Pending" status for my request. Thanks a lot for the valuable tips knak, ujjwal, sushubh, ulta vires 😀

torrents are addictive. i download mozilla firefox using it instead of ftp. 😛

Originally posted by anand@Nov 6 2004, 04:58 PM
I've got UT 2004 and I'm pretty darn good at it too  🙂  .
[snapback]1698[/snapback]
[/quote]

Well lets play 2k4 some day then ;-)

Hey drunken idiot! post your gateway here if happens to be 10.10.144.1 get borgchat and we can talk.For some reason Quake makes me sick literally. I can't play it for more than 2 minutes at a time. Maybe it's because the frame rate gets screwed up or something but I don't play Quake because of that.

to use brogchat i already disabled xp firewall(sp2).but iam still using sygate firewall,is this effect my brogchat client?and can i add more that one ip's in broadcast ip list in brogchat connection tab

255.255.255.255 is enough for a broadcast IP address, it covers anything. Sidenote, even Borgchat supports binding to 0.0.0.0 😀. Sygate usually shows a prompt asking whether or not to allow the program to access the net (or LAN). Make sure it has allowed access. If you're not sure, check the logs and see if it is blocking traffic on port 7550 or whatever you have changed it to.

hmmmmy gateway is 10.21.224.1but the sify guy doesnt even allow us to ping another gatewayforgot iam from vizag but i seen one thing i yahoomessenger file transfers i an lan occur at realy high spped @800kbps