• Thread starter Thread starter Nishant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 49
  • Views Views 9,751

Nishant

Staff member
ISP
Jetway FTTH, BSNL FTTH
Creating this thread as I couldn't find one.
My second purchase from Lenskart. Had ordered prescription glasses. The whole experience was smooth as the the first one. Placed the order on 18th December and got the delivery today (took longer than usual maybe due to GOSF). Quality is pretty good. Costed me 3.3 grands (after using 1000 reward points).

Ordered my first pair today. Used the first frame free offer and took the third lens package costing around 1290. Hopefully it would not be a waste of monie!

Iam in need of prescription spects. And Iam thinking of giving this site an try. Frames do look good than the collection my local lens shop has.

I once ordered from lenscart and the experience was very good.Would recommend anyone looking for any eye related things!

chromaniac said:
Ordered my first pair today. Used the first frame free offer and took the third lens package costing around 1290. Hopefully it would not be a waste of monie!
IF you dont like it you can return it , you have to contact them within 3 days of receiving the courier they will reverse pickup & refund the money .

Well the frame I have picked are not the kind I usually wear 😀 So well.
This was fast.

Well they do have an online wizard that you can use to take the measurements. The basic philosophy is that 95% of users would be fine with medium sized frame. If you are too small or too big, you would probably already have an idea from past purchases.In any case, I have the option to return the unit to the company within a week. No clue how they make up for the money spent on lenses.

Pretty big for one pair of glasses.

OK.

All looks well.

Good protection.

Lenses were not exactly clean which is sad.

I usually wear metal frames with no rim at the bottom of the lenses so this is going to take a while to get used to.

Ignore the rubbish in the background please.

So... The primary reason I ordered this pair was because the older pair I had was giving me headaches. I had gotten both the pair and my eyes checked and the number matched on both of them.
I wore this new pair for a few hours today and it worked out well. No headaches. Vision is clear. And I am even used to the design. Pretty happy with this purchase. Though not sure if I would want to spend 1000+ rupees on a new frame on every order with Lenskart.

I've been purchasing from them for about 1.5 years now. They are amazing in customer service. My daughters vision deteriorates every 6 months and buying locally was costing me 4k each time. I used to buy from the US as it was cheaper than places like Agarwal/Vasan but every 6 months was a bother. Found lenskart early last year and have now purchased through them about 6-7 times. Has usually cost me < 1000 whenever I purchase using their coupons or deal they have on the lenses+frame. Has worked out very well. I returned thrice to them. Once when my daughters frame broke after about 4 months of use, they returned the money in terms of online cash. Second time, I had ordered -ve power but the power was +ve. This was due to a bug in their site when using saved prescriptions. They refunded that immediately as credit to my CC. I had ordered their top lens once to try and get a thin lens, but there seemed no difference in thickness for the power (-8) and I was not happy with paying so much for it and returned that as well. No issues, they refunded it without any fuss... I like their business model and am amazed by their customer friendliness.