Lenskart Money Refund

• Thread starter Thread starter Ras Al Ghul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 3,127
ISP
SIFY Limited
So i ordered a spectacle from lenskart.Then read reviews about how Lenskart is pushing unknown chinese/local lenses as premium lenses with fancy names like Klar/British optics.So cancelled the order after paying through my credit card.

Anyone has any experience about how Lenskart is regarding refunds?

I have a basic Klar lens. It has worked better than most premium lenses for me.

I have a basic Klar lens. It has worked better than most premium lenses for me.

Exactly my experience. I've stopped investing in premium lenses as that invites micro scratches just as easily as normal ones, which is my main concern. The basic lenses on Lenskart are good enough. I find absolutely zero advantage in buying Crizal lenses.

I've used it. A pair I ordered didn't fit me perfectly. I mean the spects were fine but the length of the spects handle(?) didn't reach my ear perfectly. So I returned them and they took it without any delay, which is nice

dunno. i am done with expensive coatings which does not last for more than a few weeks. just get a cheap lens and get them replaced when they get scratched. lenskart is opening an outlet in my local market so i do not even need to go online now.

Yeah they have the franchisee model too, there's one where i live, had checked it out a while back- the salesman there told me that it is the offline model. I have pretty good experience with Crizal lenses, no scratch issues, have been using it for 2 years now!

i have spent so much money on carl zeiss lenses... it's insane. and they used to get scratched so fast with my usage at the time. i cannot think of paying 2500 for lenses ever again 😛 my local store charge rs. 400 for unbranded lenses and they also have worked fine for my requirement. remains to be seen what the pricing would be in the lenskart store when it opens up.