• Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 3,805
Status
Not open for further replies.

TATAScam

ISP
TATA - Paid but no services yet
Hello,

I am preparing to sue TATA Indicom Broadband, for more details you can read the following post.
https://broadband.forum/tata-indicom-broadband/24234-tata-indicom-broadband-fraud-scam-all-over-india/

If anyone is willing to join me kindly drop me an email at tatascam@gmail.com, if we can be in a huge number we can also go for compensation and also after their licence.

Also if you are willing to help, or you have any previous experience in the same, and have got refund, kindly help me to sue TATA.

I want to know to whom do I send the Notice and at which address and How, Kindly help.

Who to send notice to, ur lawyer shud be knowing. You may also want to contact Ajoy Eric Lal, may be u two can pressurize further if u two bring in to notice the same fraud done all over India, to the judge/court.

Well I will support you in this cause. But we need to think from legal view point and rope in some Knowledgeable Legal Expert. These guys are really slippery players. Even Eric Lal could not get these guys... lets see. What Max can be done. 🙂

Eric Lal cudnt get these guys means? He is no more fighting the case?

yeah, what does it mean? did eric lal go to court? could anyone throw some light on this? BTW no body from TATA has attented my problem yet..

Status
Not open for further replies.