Leaving Sify 2morow

• Thread starter Thread starter icefusion
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 2,839

icefusion

Well i am sick of sify now....bad poings to game servers....blocked ports...slow dloads....maintanance charges...and they change their package prices everyt month and pathetic customer care services along with good downtime is makingme take this step...I am switching over 2 Spectrasmart......

you mean spectranet... 🙂

et tu brute? :lol:Just joking there ... sushubh left sify tooBTW, does this mean you switch over to a day & night internet scheme?

i am not going anywhere. 🙂 managing forum does not need me to remain on sify broadband. just my rants would stop now 🙂

I'll take over if I see any lack of moderation 😉

We all can also help in moderation by using the button 🙂
and also try to post each topic in the appropriate forum
and also avoid too much off topic straying, like I am doing now :lol:

heh. dudes. i am not going anywhere. but if someone wants a SIFY USER as a moderator, you just have to ask me!

hehe, just a thought that crossed my mind so i asked u guys. 😀 and sushubh is doin hell of a job moderatin this forum(with people like me 😛 ).so keep up the gud wrk sushubh. 🙄

well i got a 64k unlimited connection..24hrs...get good pings to online servers...dloads at 6-8Kbps....wrking fine uptill now....oh yeah...it also has LAN....🙂

nice. i have heard good things about spectranet. 🙂 how much are they charging?

sorry abt the delay....sushabhspectranet charges in this way64k unlimited - 600128k unlimited - 1000256k unlimited - 1400all the 3 r 24hrs connection...no dload caps wht soever....and gr8 pings to game servers...

yup its costing me 2500 for 256 unlimited on airtel. i hope bsnl's entry make them drop the rates.