Leased Line in India

ankurtheking

ISP
Cable
Hi friends, this forum is fantastic. I am new here.
I want to buy Leased Line of 2MBPS. 😀
I am from Mumbai
I saw tariff plans of MTNL
MTNL Services
Do they provide Unlimited Uploads and Downloads ?

My center is in the 5 KM. range from MTNL office.
Charges are Rs. 17016/year which does not include Installation.

I want some reviews, is anybody having leased line from MTNL ?
Also I would like to know tariffs of Airtel Broadband and Tata telecom

airtel 1mbps leased line cost 1,40,000 rsif ur going for 4 mbps the cost is 36000 rs per month + 10000 rs installation chargesadvantages : u get dedicated line . no sharing, connection speed is graunttedd,disadvantage : u r download speed and upload speed is = normal broadband connectiontotal waste of money

Hello Mr Goyal,Yes, we can provide you Internet leaseline accross the nation. Better service with best prices. Please mention your location & Bandwidth required. Thanks 🙂

location:bhawani industries limited,focal point,village ajnali,gt roadmandigobindgarh 147301 , punjab 9915531963requirement: 1 mps or 2 mps

Dear Mr Goyal,Thanks for your reply. I need to make a feasibility check for said location. So that i can propose you with installation time line & commercials.Thanks! 🙂Rahul makhijaAIR IT Infrastructure Pvt LtdChandigarh9218869500

We use two BSOs. Tata Communications & other is Bharti Airtel. Depending on availability in any specific region.

Hi friends, this forum is fantastic. I am new here.
I want to buy Leased Line of 2MBPS. 😀
I am from Mumbai
I saw tariff plans of MTNL
MTNL Services
Do they provide Unlimited Uploads and Downloads ?

My center is in the 5 KM. range from MTNL office.
Charges are Rs. 17016/year which does not include Installation.

I want some reviews, is anybody having leased line from MTNL ?
Also I would like to know tariffs of Airtel Broadband and Tata telecom

This product from MTNL is only for a leased circuit. It gives you dedicated access to their copper. It does not include any bandwidth/connectivity, so your traffic will go nowhere. You would also need a 4mbit/s international connection which starts at Rs40,000 per month.

And they (as in any provider) probably won't talk to you unless you have a company.

Mr Goyal

We are category "A" ISP having branch office at Chandigarh and can provide you lease line at best prices with committed service.We are currently serving number of Distributor networks/corporate and educational institutes and done number of Wifi assignments in large campus.Pl contact at 9569457051 or mail at sales@prymenterprises.com

Mr Goyal

We are category "A" ISP having branch office at Chandigarh and can provide you lease line at best prices with committed service.We are currently serving number of Distributor networks/corporate and educational institutes and done number of Wifi assignments in large campus.Pl contact at 9569457051 or mail at sales@prymenterprises.com

Which company? I don't see any Class A holders with your address in the DoT list. Or B or C for that matter.

I see many at Nirlon Campus in Goregaon E though (I think the reason is that it's near Bharti's office).

Which company? I don't see any Class A holders with your address in the DoT list. Or B or C for that matter.

I see many at Nirlon Campus in Goregaon E though (I think the reason is that it's near Bharti's office).

---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

ISP name is "D-VOIS BROADBAND PVT LTD" registered at bangalore

I would be interested in knowing if it would be provided in Nilgiris, Tamilnadu - Pin code 643001.