Leased Line in India

ISP name is "D-VOIS BROADBAND PVT LTD" registered at bangalore

I see it. Good stuff. We should talk.

What is requirement. Are you looking for Broadband services or leased line.We may not be able to provide Broadband but looking distributors in area.Leased line corporate services we can offer.

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

Pl call on 9569457051

he is potentially looking for something bigger 😀
Every bigger has to be translated in vale

I am looking out for Reliance Internet Leased Line in my Area. I am a SUB - Broker by profession is this a good company for ILL. What are the rates for 512Kbps 1:1 Internet Leased Line?

I am Interested in taking Airtel Leased Line Internet of 512Kbps 1:1 line. Just want to know what will be my monthly charges?I am from Mumbai, Borivali.

The all BSOs in India including reliance are good at services. It all depends on which BSO is available in your area. So, please provide your address & contact details on rahulmkhj@gmail.com . So that we can perform a feasibility test & check which provider is available. 🙂

I am looking out for Reliance Internet Leased Line in my Area. I am a SUB - Broker by profession is this a good company for ILL.

What are the rates for 512Kbps 1:1 Internet Leased Line?

Reliance Communications Leased Line Business Solutions

You would be best off talking to Reliance directly, because an accurate quote will require the address where you need the leased line. Use this form Reliance Subscription. How to apply for Reliance Connection & Services

In the first "services interested" box, choose Broadband/Internet, and in the second box, choose Ethernet Leased Line (even though you just want an Internet Leased Line, it's not in the list).

Alternatively, you may find Business Broadband to be sufficient - Solution By Business Need, simply because ILLs are not cheap... you're looking at 5 figures per month, and depending on the location anything up to 50k (though that would be an extreme case).

If you want, send me the name of the company (you'll need a pvt ltd to get anywhere) and I can give you the cell number of someone in enterprise services at RCom who can help or put you on to the right person directly.

The all BSOs in India including reliance are good at services. It all depends on which BSO is available in your area. So, please provide your address & contact details on rahulmkhj@gmail.com . So that we can perform a feasibility test & check which provider is available. 🙂

All providers will give a leased line to anywhere for the right price.

I am Interested in taking Airtel Leased Line Internet of 512Kbps 1:1 line. Just want to know what will be my monthly charges?
I am from Mumbai, Borivali.

I wrote to you in your other thread https://broadband.forum/broadband-in-india/57877-internet-leased-line/2/#post408293.

If you want Airtel, you need to call Airtel Enterprise Services directly, because they need to determine the charges to deliver to your premises based on the address.

actually guys whoever started this topic its useless to get lease lines there its too expensive the best thing to do is to get a lease line in a data centre and host the server there for any purpose the hosting at a data centre also works out to be cheaper

actually guys whoever started this topic its useless to get lease lines there its too expensive the best thing to do is to get a lease line in a data centre and host the server there for any purpose the hosting at a data centre also works out to be cheaper

That depends entirely on the purpose.

For all you know these could be business people who need leased lines to their premises, though in other cases it might be real dedicated torrent freaks trying to get around stuff like FUPs.

Most Data Centers in India will charge you an amount for a port (usually starting at 10Mbit/s) then charge per-GB. The amount per GB varies a great deal, and oddly, that amount is often more once you start upgrading your port speed to 100 or 1,000 mbit/s).

In my experience however, a leased line in most cases isn't really worth it in India - the ones I've dealt with seem to go down as often as any broadband connection (my first-hand experience on the consumer end of leased lines is based on a business located in Chembur, however in the acquisition of customers I have second-hand experience based on businesses located in Andheri, Mahim, Prabhadevi and Parel. Your mileage may vary based on suburb, city and state.)

yea well that could be one way to get about it ... but err... really do you think people will shell out 10-25k per month for a lease line ...for pathetic speeds ...? i mean in a country like india there may be a very niche group of people who would be actually using a lease line for such a purpose ....Hell ! even the pirates here in delhi dont use leased lines..... but even then if you consider the cost of maintaining a server / dedicated download machine it would be better to opt for datacentre hosting ...

yea well that could be one way to get about it ... but err... really do you think people will shell out 10-25k per month for a lease line ...for pathetic speeds ...? i mean in a country like india there may be a very niche group of people who would be actually using a lease line for such a purpose ....Hell ! even the pirates here in delhi dont use leased lines..... but even then if you consider the cost of maintaining a server / dedicated download machine it would be better to opt for datacentre hosting ...

You never know. Those who sell pirated DVDs might. Besides, I'm not disagreeing with the logic. The only thing is that most if not all DCs will not allow you to run certain software - so you probably couldn't run a torrent client on your DC machine anyway.

They would probably cut you off if your incoming traffic significantly exceeds your outgoing traffic - especially in India because of the economics of peering.

A leased line, however, may be necessary for businesses because they still need internet access on location!

Hmm.... LOL even thats what i thought they monitor and don't allow torrents yup that could a requirement..for people who want to host their business site on a small medium scale../ small scale

Hmm.... LOL even thats what i thought they monitor and don't allow torrents yup that could a requirement..for people who want to host their business site on a small medium scale../ small scale

Yes, but that's really off topic and not relevant to what the OP was asking.

Tata, Airtel and Reliance all offer leased lines (as do MTNL, BSNL and some others such as Reach, Pacnet, Tulip and so on but they're basically reselling the bandwidth of those 3 anyway), but the cost will depend on where you are and what your bandwidth requirements are, because they have to charge you a loop cost plus the bandwidth cost, which is why it would be advisable simply to call your provider of choice and get a quote directly.

The enterprise divisions of these companies all have publicly listed phone numbers on their websites.