league Winner 2010?

• Thread starter Thread starter shamim
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2,378

shamim

ISP
Tata
With Manchester United loosing another match, this time to Everton in premier league..who do you think will win title this year Manchester United, Chelsea or Arsenal? I don't think Liverpool will even finish in top 4.

I think chelsea should make it, But Man U has a tendancy to come back stronger in the later part of the season.

Yes you are right Manchester United is good in comebacks in the later part of the season but they have lost Cristiano Ronaldo best winger of Manchester United. I think Alex Ferguson should spill some cash and buy new players like Luis Fabiano.

As for 2 consecutive loss against Chelsea and Bayern in CHampions League and followed by knocking out of the Champions League from a strong position, United have handed the initiative to Chelsea and Arsenal. Add to that Rooney's injury and Berbatov's pathetic attitude, United would be very lucky if they win their 19th title.

Ok guys look at the current situation, manutd has been unbeaten in 28 games..is second n chelsea juz lost to liverpool...i'm putting my money on manutd winning it this year