• Thread starter Thread starter probuddha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 5,547

probuddha

Regular
ISP
SITI Broadband
On My Account > Invoice, I see that the invoice in my name has been generated for Rs 1122 but the LCO is charging me Rs 1520

I am on Siti 1Mbps unlimited plan.

Can any other Siti user tell me how much they are charged for a 1Mbps plan, am I being ripped off by the LCO?

Thanks

Posted 5 days ago, still 0 views, seems weird to me

Is this thread visible at all?

probuddha said:
On My Account > Invoice, I see that the invoice in my name has been generated for Rs 1122 but the LCO is charging me Rs 1520

I am on Siti 1Mbps unlimited plan.

Can any other Siti user tell me how much they are charged for a 1Mbps plan, am I being ripped off by the LCO?

Thanks
your lco is definitely ripping you off.

probuddha said:
Thanks for your reply.

Are you on 1Mbps plan too? How much do you have to pay?
currently i am on getnet 1.25mbps plan paying Rs1250 per month including tax.
in my area siti, wishnet,getnet,pmpl are present.
1mbps plan of siti and wishnet costs the same 1122/- including tax.

Thanks for the confirmation. I showed the invoice of Siti to my LCO the other day when he came for collection and when I asked for an explanation, he started blabbering trying to frame reasons for the Rs 400 increase in price. He took 1500 and said that he will check the pricing and if he is taking extra money, he will get it adjusted with the coming months fees.

The problem is I am a freelancer and live off the internet and in my area only BSNL and Siti Broadband are present. I recently surrendered my BSNL connection after using it for more than 8 years. So I have to talk to the LCO and try to make a deal.