Launching Date of Sun Channels

cricloverind

ISP
TATA Wimax
Hello Guyz.... This thread meant for... Date of Launch of Sun network channels on Tata Sky.... This is thread is not for Dish TV guyz coz you have nothing do with this thread

Please share your thoughts and opinions...

When will Sun TV channels be available for Tata Sky Users.....

As I spoke to CC of Tata Sky they are giving me the same old answers

Hello Guyz.... This thread meant for... Date of Launch of Sun network channels on Tata Sky.... This is thread is not for Dish TV guyz coz you have nothing do with this thread

Please share your thoughts and opinions...

When will Sun TV channels be available for Tata Sky Users.....

As I spoke to CC of Tata Sky they are giving me the same old answers

Why your are so much against for Dish TV 😕

sept 1 i guess cos one of my friend who uses dish has news confirmed!

yes. said it before and saying it again.. there are lots of rumors and also confirmed news from few dealers that both DTH will start getting sun channels from Sept 1. If it is then :yahoo:

Why your are so much against for Dish TV 😕

Maybe he thinks Dishtv may get sun channels first again :hysterical:

According to the Court of Law within how many days should Sun TV give its feed to Tata Sky?
There is no such thing. There was an out-of-court settlement, terms of which were private. TDSAT has accepted the settlement and allowed the case to be withdrawn.

So only Tata-Sky and Sun know the exact date when transmission will begin. Someone go and tap their phones please.

According to the Court of Law within how many days should Sun TV give its feed to Tata Sky?

this is out of court settlement , so no ruling will apply here..

the tdsat already ordered sun to give channels to tatasky within 3 days some 3 to 4 months ago:hysterical:

this is out of court settlement , so no ruling will apply here..

the tdsat already ordered sun to give channels to Tata Sky within 3 days some 3 to 4 months ago:hysterical:
jjvj, why r u always so sarcastic in ur replies, u never give replies straight to th epoint and always support Dish TV. and u always say bad abt TATA sky.

jjvj, why r u always so sarcastic in ur replies, u never give replies straight to th epoint and always support Dish TV. and u always say bad abt Tata Sky.

helloo.... i am not saying anythign bad about tatasky in my above message?(which you had quoted). i dont know how on earth did u think like that.. just ask other members if they think that my reply there was like that..
just read ronaldo post and then my reply to him.. i am staight to his point.
the agreement is out of court for both tatasky and dishtv, so no ruling will apply to them from courts. and also both of them will get sun channels from 1st sept.

i just said that the court cant force them to give signals etc... just gave the example of what happend 3 months ago when tdsat asked sun to give channels to tatsky within in 3 days.. and tatasky also started to state in the website that Sun channels will be availalbe soon....... but then sun went to madras court and got stay.

lastly I dont support anyone tatasky or dishtv, both are same quality. sometimes good and sometimes bad. so when taken the connection we need to digest whatever they give.

helloo.... i am not saying anythign bad about Tata Sky in my above message?(which you had quoted). i dont know how on earth did u think like that.. just ask other members if they think that my reply there was like that..
just read ronaldo post and then my reply to him.. i am staight to his point.
the agreement is out of court for both tatasky and dishtv, so no ruling will apply to them from courts. and also both of them will get sun channels from 1st sept.

i just said that the court cant force them to give signals etc... just gave the example of what happend 3 months ago when tdsat asked sun to give channels to tatsky within in 3 days.. and tatasky also started to state in the website that Sun channels will be availalbe soon....... but then sun went to madras court and got stay.

lastly I dont support anyone tatasky or dishtv, both are same quality. sometimes good and sometimes bad. so when taken the connection we need to digest whatever they give.
I was not refering to this post, i was telling general the comments u made. not for this particular post. I said it because I felt so by reading ur ealier posts. sorry if I had hurt u.

I was not refering to this post, i was telling general the comments u made. not for this particular post. I said it because I felt so by reading ur ealier posts. sorry if I had hurt u.

ok no problems, mistakes do happen. no need to say sorry.
it depends on how you understand a particular post, if you take it positively then you will also enjoy and laugh, but if u take negatively then you will feel something different.......... few members here like aju, aussisuree, gregory,india, wiseman, kunal....... like to enjoy here so we do it taking every post as positive.

As per knowledge (I talked with Tata Sky CEE) Sun channels are going to come in this week for 100% sure... Cheer up guyz as this information is 200% true