Launch of dedicated section for problems related to airtel branded services

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 92
  • Views Views 23,743
Still lost since around 11AM / 31st December 2010!

I still have not received a reply from you for my query:

Under Handset Offers section, "2 GB data download per month for 6 months @ just Rs.300" is mentioned for Samsung Galaxy S. If i activate by sending "SAMSUNG to 543210", will this offer be applicable on 3G network?
I understand that its mentioned under 3G section but still i would like to have a word from you.

I sent an sms as SAMSUNG to 543210 today and got a reply that "Sorry, this offer was valid only till 5th January, 2011"
This is annoying. I was waiting for a reply from you people and now eventually i cannot avail this offer :madness::madness:
Also no end date is mentioned on your web link :: Airtel :: Prepaid - Handset Offers - Samsung Galaxy S

Are you guys on this forum for resolving customer issues or put a customer in to issue? 😱

I sent an sms as SAMSUNG to 543210 today and got a reply that "Sorry, this offer was valid only till 5th January, 2011"
This is annoying. I was waiting for a reply from you people and now eventually i cannot avail this offer :madness::madness:
Also no end date is mentioned on your web link :: Airtel :: Prepaid - Handset Offers - Samsung Galaxy S

Are you guys on this forum for resolving customer issues or put a customer in to issue? 😱

Hi Dhananjay,

We would request you to pls share your contact no. at airtelpresence@airtel.in, our team will get intouch with you to get your issue resolved at the earliest

Thanks,

for the love of god... do what the AP team says and then complain if they do not give you your desired information!

[FONT=&quot]Would request all the users/members of broadbandforum to share their concerns/issues with us at airtelpresence@airtel.in, our team would be contacting you to get all the issues resolved at the earliest.

Would request you to pls mention the following details for speedy resolution

Name :
Contact no. :
Alternate no. :
Email ID :
Issue/Request/Query :

We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction.

Thanks[/FONT]

Haha,.. well I appreciate your request.. but then what is the point of you asking for special dedicated section?

Hi Dhananjay,

We would request you to pls share your contact no. at airtelpresence@airtel.in, our team will get intouch with you to get your issue resolved at the earliest

Thanks,

Oh thank you veryyyyy much for updating me. You could have asked me to send an email the day i raised my query. You did not do it and i lost offer.
Any ways i have sent an email. Will keep this thread updated.

The only Reply you will get from their side is

Hi xxxxx,

Thanks,

i think their only work is ctrl+c and crtl+v :hysterical:

[FONT=&quot]Would request all the users/members of broadbandforum to share their concerns/issues with us at airtelpresence@airtel.in, our team would be contacting you to get all the issues resolved at the earliest.

Would request you to pls mention the following details for speedy resolution

Name :
Contact no. :
Alternate no. :
Email ID :
Issue/Request/Query :

We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction.

Thanks[/FONT]

why do u need a special section when u cant offer solution on this forum ?
if u are worried about personal info issue , then ask them not to tell them.. this way u can offer technical support,...

do u you realize what you are saying? airtel website has a history of having issues with chrome and firefox. we do not need yet another form of fill for complaints. sending an email is perfectly fine.

do u you realize what you are saying?

airtel website has a history of having issues with chrome and firefox.

we do not need yet another form of fill for complaints.

sending an email is perfectly fine.

if a member can start a thread and report a problem jsut to get a predefined answer "this is from airtel_presence ... u have wasted u time by starting this thread.. contact us at ... xxxx@airtel.in.... "

if all he can or they can offer is a contact email id ? why have a seperate section ? a sticky thread on top of airtel section(both bb and mobile section) would do ?

if a member can start a thread and report a problem jsut to get a predefined answer "this is from airtel_presence ... u have wasted u time by starting this thread.. contact us at ... xxxx@airtel.in.... "

if all he can or they can offer is a contact email id ? why have a seperate section ? a sticky thread on top of airtel section(both bb and mobile section) would do ?

Well said..:urock: