Latest updates from Airtel on Airtel 3G

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 6,163
Airtel has parked a Bus in front of Forum mall, Koramangala, Bangalore. They have kept Nokia N8 and Samsung Galaxy S and some laptops for demo. I check speedtest.net and i got 2Mbps. We need to see what would be speed when 3G user base grows up.

Are they seriously gonna launch 3G this Year..??With all the security concerns and issues like that..I don't think they will launch it anytime soon..But they have been heavy on promotion and it looks N8 is getting extra bit of coverage as Airtel seems to Like it...and show the phone in most of their promos!!

the heavy marketing of n8 through their campaign proves just one thing. Apple iPhone 4 launch is not near in india. reliance 3G website is all about HTC phones as well.

anyone can run a blog and claim anything. seriously. think.

I m getting frequent 3G and H signal in Bangalore. Any update when is the service starting here?Sent from my GT-I5700 using Tapatalk

hi,i m getting a 3g signal of airtel on my x6 in delhi, but signal is weak....is it already launched or testing as per blog detail above?????

They delayed it to sometime in January cause of "government regulations"

what non-sense? voice and SMS rates anyone anyway expects to remain same.

---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

or did i miss something?!

what non-sense? voice and SMS rates anyone anyway expects to remain same.

---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

or did i miss something?!

Yeah man! WTF! Voice call/SMS rates should always remain the same no matter what, isnt it? I guess they must have meant to advertise it for video calls LOL

i dont think they meant video calls... SMS doesnt come in to picture if they meant video calls.