Latest Situtaion regarding unwanted commercial telephone call and sms

I just had a question for all other users. what according to you is the Latest Situtaion regarding unwanted commercial telephone call and sms (essentially mobile spam). As for me even after enrolling in DND i still keep on getting unwanted calls and sms trying to sell me insurance, real estate, personal loan and so on.... what about you are you still getting these calls and sms

bottom line is dont give ur phone number to every one and keep it good hands , I dont recieve a single SMS or call as of yet using this no since like 1 year now. On other side, why not take a service provider which dosent work1] Crappy cell provide 2] no network 3] no unwanted SMS/Calls 4]????5] PROFIT!!!!!

keep patience upto 21st March as from that day (hopefully) new TRAI guide line are getting implemented ...so from that day strict action will be taken on those who send such messages .. and they also liming the quota to 100 SMS per day so no one can send more SMS than that ...

I am on DND since it was launched... but recently, I have started receiving a lot of commercial calls/SMS .. It is lesser than how it was before DND - but still more than how it was in end-2010

errr... typo... started receiving.. correcting it now :ashamed: