Latest Reliance Broadband Plans (some have fair usage policy)

• Thread starter Thread starter gaurang08
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 130
  • Views Views 28,627
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there wud be some typo.Either its 0.5 mbits/s, or its 0.05 Mbytes/s.......if its the latter then somethings really wrong. I am easily getting around 60-70 kbytes, or 0.06-0.07 mbytes/s......

Sorry about the typo...It is 0.5mbps

It would have been better if the post Fair usage Policy on Trump 1299 plan would have been 1Mbps instead of 600Kbps, then I would have gone for that plan but till then I am happy with my Unlimited 1Mbps, full peace of mind and gr8 download and upload speeds, Reliance is simply the best ISP in India, Reliance ROCKS!!!!:thumbup1:

No if that had to happen then reliance would have removed the old plans or FUPed them now itself ... however nothing can be guaranteed with reliance or any other isp .. these FUPs are just a step backward in the broadband area .. its 2011 mid and we should have been progressing in the broadband field with higher unlimited plans, sadly thats not happened yet .. hopefully 2012 will bring some good news ...P.S- forgot to put a quote . so this reply is in response to raj2007

Well, the Reliance guy said they won't launch any new plans until next 2years so shifted to yearly 500Kbps plan, so the tarriff for monthly would be less than Rs.500, I only browse some websites like facebook, orkut and check mails and not addicted to Internet like rest of you guys, 500Kbps is more than enough for my daily needs.🙂

For BOTH half yearly and yearly plans, the price comes close to 460/- inclusive taxes, then why pay in advance for the entire year.

Well, the Reliance guy said they won't launch any new plans until next 2years so shifted to yearly 500Kbps plan,
That won't be true....every year they will launch some NEW plans even if u don't like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.