latest news regarding Reliance LTE plans , Feb-2011

• Thread starter Thread starter jdjain3
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 15,008
As someone said "Wimax is dead before arrival" our only hope is LTE. Let's wait & watch......

LTE is future , and Future is 4G, present is 4G, so iF ur using wimax than do not regrett, it will contu till another 5 years , bcz after 2013 there will be momentum of LTE all our world, we are lucky we have Mukesh Ambani type of reformers , which work for people and offcourse money too. I just only want from Gov to open up VOIP in India for Local and STD,

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

and i know Bharti Airtel , Vodafone, Idea must comes together for Anti-people move

All we can do is hope. Hope that they cover the areas we want the network, and hope that they do bring reliable high speed (by Indian standards, 1Mbps and above) with reasonable FUP limits (150GB at least)

A customer of my company in the Philadelphia, USA was telling me on Skype the other day that he was using Verizon LTE for that chat session to test his new dongle. On Skype his voice was as clear as it is when he is on a FIOS connection. As he told me, on speedtest.net, he was getting over 15 mbps download and over 5 mbps upload speed. So it is definitely much faster than my MTNL 3G connection or even Airtel ADSL connection, particularly the upload speed.I just hope that the cost per GB of download is cheaper than it is with Airtel ADSL at the moment. Reliance Infotel is my last hope for a proper broadband in India.

Reliance Infotel is my last hope for a proper broadband in India.

For me Reliance Infotel and Hayai :imwink:are my hopes! F*** Airtel!

For me Reliance Infotel and Hayai :imwink:are my hopes! F*** Airtel!

for me only reliance..no hayai...coz they not gonna come to chennai ever....haha

"While no deadlines have been given, vendors say the company might start the roll out of its network in the next three to four months and could launch services in some parts of the country by the year end."Maybe I m wrong but I have a feeling we wont c Infotel's full fledged service start before next year... Lets hope Hayai is able to start its service before that... I wonder what their pricing would be like considering they are investing 25k Crs+ in this venture...I remember reading a interview in which Mukesh said his business strategy is to recover the initial investment in 5 Yrs tops... That means 5K Crs/year is wht they might be expecting to get from this... But then again RIL has deep enough pockets to wage any kind of price war they want... This should be an exciting year for Broadband in India 🙂 ...

Everybody is waiting for infotel LTE and hayai broaband project. Hayai broadband may be affordable and mg is very hopeful but as mentioned in the article, infotel will not able to provide data speed starts from 50mbps at affordable prices because LTE instruments are very costly at recent. OR Infotel may provide basic 1mbps at affordable prices. & it is just upgrading network. Hope it will not disappoint us.

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

LTE is future , and Future is 4G, present is 4G, so iF ur using wimax than do not regrett, it will contu till another 5 years , bcz after 2013 there will be momentum of LTE all our world, we are lucky we have Mukesh Ambani type of reformers , which work for people and offcourse money too. I just only want from Gov to open up VOIP in India for Local and STD,

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

and i know Bharti Airtel , Vodafone, Idea must comes together for Anti-people move
I do not think that 4g is future. Optical fiber will be the future. (FTT-x)
Wireless internet have lots of problem in transmission like signal loss, speed drop, high ping time. So there will be a development but with experience, user may prefer fiber first which is not deployed yet but hayai is planning to deploy in some well known cities.

4G is superior to 3G, it is fully IP, so my guess and i m sure 100 percent it is future, Fiber optic is best of all , but it can be used for backul 4G,

hm...50MBps....at this point even 5MBps sound sweet without FUP and under 2k 😀

for me only reliance..no hayai...coz they not gonna come to chennai ever....haha

Even no Hopes of hayai in hyderabad. The market is different than Hayai's Motto