Latest News Dataone Deactivated Gamepackage1

QUOTE(b0bee @ Oct 10 2006, 09:45 PM) [snapback]64802[/snapback]
I also know what next you will do now.
[/b]

well you are oh-so-smart.

wats the problem with u guys, i dont think this forum is a place to start a mean quarrel??? :angry: maintain sanity. PLEASE

I don't know anything about Javascript but some guy at orkut was telling that the game package can be activated by some java hacks or so.Whats your opinion!!

I was too thinking .... there must be another way.... to do it. BTW, di any one realise what was the old link (game package) used to point too ?? May be they may have just removed the link tag from the page .. a too optimistic guess... uhhh !-pranKster.

QUOTE(pranKster @ Oct 11 2006, 10:57 PM) [snapback]64921[/snapback]
I was too thinking .... there must be another way.... to do it. BTW, di any one realise what was the old link (game package) used to point too ?? May be they may have just removed the link tag from the page .. a too optimistic guess... uhhh !

-pranKster.
[/b]

It don't work that way, it works just opposite way means status of a clickable button depends upon how network administrator configured the package profile.
Its like DON"T CALL US WE CALL YOU BACK JUST LEAVE A REFERENCE.

i tried to activate the gaming package by entering the link in the IE address bar but it said that the service is available only as a subscription.Try this way.

Enter into the portal by using ur username and password and the paste this into the browser.

http://10.240.0.195/myportal/myportalservi...088&mode=active

and see that they have completely removed the service from us.

I also saw a 4MB test in the access service. 4 MB x 8 = 32 Mbps !!! lol but i do know that only 24 or 26 Mbps is possible under ADSL2+

🙂

I think its our fault only that game package 1 has been deactivated by BSNL.We all constantly used to call them to inquire abut it. As it was known to us that the service is free, we shud not had called BSNL people again n again.We really made a blunder i think personally......We shud had keep on using the game package 1 with out telling anything to the BSNL people.....I think everyday someone was calling the BSNL person to tell abut this game package 1 even me called 2-3 times. Really we lost a gr8 thing from ur hands. Game Package 1 was smthing which developed interest to download heavy things in shorter period of time.....But nw enjoy with what we have.....

Why mine? I didn't call the BSNL person again wen it was clear to me that game package 1 is totally free.Others kept on telling them abut it n increase in speed we wud get after activating it.

Yep ... Many members... did call up BSNL. "Curiosity killed the CAT" ..... u know what I mean ? 😉-pranKster.